Ch. 53

Louis
I woke up at my usual time and got ready for work. I grabbed my hair brush from my nightstand and brushed my hair while I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Yeah I have two hands so I can multitask. I also can do three things at once. I finished brushing my teeth and grabbed the mouthwash.

I poured some in the small cap and swished it around in my mouth. All the while I went back to my room and started changing. Once finishes I finished brushing my hair. I went back to the bathroom and spit out the mouthwash. I grabbed my backpack and keys then left my apartment heading to work.

Once in I started on my math homework that I forgot to do since I spent the rest of the night crying my eyes out.

"Louis your doing homework while at work. Thats not good. Please tell me that your not missing the whole school day then." I rolled my eyes at the new employee.

"Its fine Tasha. Im going to school today just missing first period." I mumble shoving my now finished homework in my backpack.

I looked at the time on the clock above the sliding doors. I have another 30 minutes till I have to leave for second period. I sighed laying my head down on the cool surface of the counter. I still couldn't get what I saw out of my head. After Harry left to be with the boys Lottie's surgeon came to me.

Flashback

"Louis great thing your here. I want to let you know that Lottie will be having a surgery tomorrow. We think that we have something to help her move her legs again." I smiled brightly.

"Does it also give her another chance at life?" I asked smiling with hope.

"No, it only will probably help with her legs. After its done I think you should take her back home if you want her to leave this world somewhere she's actually happy at." He patted my shoulder softly then walked away.

I cant bring her home. Theres nothing there for her.

End of flashback

"Louis? Louis? Hello? Louis its time for you to leave." I nodded and wiped my face of the tears.

I quickly grabbed my backpack and checked myself out then left.

After school

I finally got home. I was lucky too. It started raining. Once in I dropped my backpack on the floor and shrugged off my jacket. I sat down and looked through the mail.

Bills, bills, bills. Nothing out of the ordinary.

While looking through them my phone rang. I sighed thinking it was Harry probably asking to go on a date. It wasn't Harry it was Lottie's nurse. I quickly answered my heart pounding harshly against my chest.

"Hello? Is there something wrong with Lottie?" I asked in a hurry.

"The surgery happened and... im so sorry Louis. We- we really tried." No this cant be happening.

"No please dont do this. He said I have a week!" I cried into the phone.

"Louis they tried there hardest I am so sorry." I hung up throwing my phone across the room.

I got up and grabbed my jacket then left my apartment to the hospital. I didn't think I would ever get there that fast. I ran inside and immediately saw Lottie's nurse.

"Louis." She ran to me and pulled me into a hug.

I pushed her away.

"I need to see her." I demanded.

"Louis I don't think thats a good idea." I shook my head disagreeing with her.

"No, let me see my sister." I gritted between my teeth.

She gulped and nodded leading me to the morgue. She pulled out keys and unlocked one of them. She slowly pulled it open and I saw Lottie covered in a sheet. I wanted to just pull the sheet off and see Lottie but I couldn't move my hands. I looked to the nurse and nodded for her to do it.

She nodded back and pulled up the sheet revealing Lottie's even more pale face. I covered my mouth to stop the sob wanting to escape my mouth. I lightly touched her hair feeling the no longer soft texture. I sighed and bent down kissing her pale forehead one more time then pulling the sheet back over her head. I then left the room.

"Louis here take this. We dont just keep dead bodies here for free either. Im sorry but we need to know if Lottie is going to be cremated or not. Here is a paper you just sign it and bring it to us. I will try to keep her here as long as I can." I nodded and left.

I dont want to go home. I shoved the paper in my jacket pocket and started my long walk to Harry's house. I've never walked to his house before. I've been to his house and I left his house by walking back home. Once there I remembered that it was a gated community.

I took out the card that Harry gave me to give me access to inside. I scanned the card and walked through the gates when they opened. Once in I went to Harry house. Harry's car was the only one there. I rang the doorbell waiting for Harry to come.

Once the door opened by Harry I couldn't contain myself. I burst into tears and wrapped my arms around him.

"Louis? What are-"

"Lottie dead!" I cried into his chest.

Harry grew silent and wrapped his arms around me while closing the door. I dont remember Harry picking me up and bringing me to his room. I woke up in Harry's large bed in different clothes. I then remembered why I was here. I burst into tears covering myself with the blanket.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Hope you all liked it! Anygays I will be working on the rest of this story legit. I am not updating the rest of my stories because this story only has a few more chapters then I am finished so I am gonna finish these last few. Anygays love you all, goodnight, morning, and or afternoon!