Ch. 18

Louis
It was my break time and it was Saturday! I know having work on a Saturday sucks, yet being awake on a Saturday sucks even more. I have to wake up put the laundry in the washer. Leave go to work, finish work go home put the laundry in the dryer, visit Lottie then go back to work, then go home and do the dishes, then fold the clothes. Yeah my usual Saturdays. That's why I try to finish it all quickly to try to get time with Harry.

I took out my phone texting Harry to see how he was doing.

Louis: Hey Haz I'm bored and im on break wanna talk?
Harry: Sorry babe recording later?

I frowned and put my phone away and started working more. If I skip my breaks that means I get to leave work early. I went up to the cash register and began to cash in customers food and supplies.

"Oh my god! Momma can I get that! All the kids at school always get them! Please mamma please!" A little screamed at his mom.

He was pointing to boost duo. It was getting quite popular in children's schools lately. I've been seeing tons of teens and children run in here just to buy them.

"Did you bring your wallet?" The mother asked her son.

"No I left it at home, but I didn't know that they would have these! Please momma can you get me one! Please!" I little boy begged.

"No your fine. How much will all of this be?" The lady asked me.

I rang up all the food and supplies she got.

"That will be $46.50" I smiled.

She paid grabbing her stuff and leaving the store. I felt bad for the little boy he really wanted one. I've never tried it yet but I've heard people say they are good. I quickly grabbed the bar and paid for it before quickly running out and handing it to him. The boy smiled at me then hugged me and left with his mom.

I walked back in with a smile on my face and got back in my position.
-
I sighed closing my door and slumping against it while dropping my work bag. I looked around and saw the hamper of dirty clothes and began to work on them. After that was done I started dinner then placed it in the fridge for when I come back. I then left to see Lottie like usual I put on a fake smile as she continued to be in as much pain as I was in. It sucks but if my smile helps her smile then thats what I will do.

"Louis how come you don't have a boyfriend yet?" I spit my drink out that I was drinking.

"I uh I don't have time for a boyfriend. Work and school is my main priority along with you being my biggest and best priority." I smiled.

"So your happy being single?" Lottie cocked her head to the side.

"Yeah, it gets lonely but at least I have you and friends from work and school." I smiled.

"But, don't you want someone to cuddle with? Lose your virginity to?" Lottie smirked.

"Yeah but I'm fine with waiting till I'm ready." I smiled.

"Your lucky you get to date cute guys. I have to stay in a hospital where all the cute doctors are taken by a beautiful women or another cute guy." Lottie pouted.

"I'll cuddle you if that will make you feel any better?" I smiled holding Lottie's hand in mine.

Lottie shook her head and burst out into laughter. I'm not gonna lie I just put on another fake smile. It hurt so much to see her laugh like this. Its super rare to see her smile like this. This is what I want everyday to see her smile.
-
"Harry! Its not that hard! You get the dirty clothes put them in the washer, turn the washer on then wait for the washer to stop in about an hour." I yelled laughing into the phone.

"That is way to much. I am happy I am rich I have the maid do that for us." I rolled my eyes.

"One day your not gonna be rich enough to have a maid what are you gonna do then?" I asked.

"Louis, baby, boobear, shut the fuck up. That will never ever happen to me. My family and I are so rich that we will never ever be poor." Harry said in a serious tone.

"This is why I am happy to not be rich. If I was I would probably be poor by now and have no clue how to do dishes or cook for myself." I sighed.

"Hey I know how to wash dishes and cook a few dishes." Harry defended.

"Making a bowl of cereal and making a ham sandwich is not considered cooking because its way to easy to do. An infant can do that." I finished what I was doing and began to work through my bills.

"Yeah but well,... ugh! This is why I'm happy I have a smart ass boyfriend and a good ass cook for a boyfriend! Are you sure you don't want to live with me! My parents will pay you to cook for us!" Harry whined.

I stayed silent. Harry technically asked me to move in with him! Oh my god! We aren't even that far in our relationship!

"Lou! Baby are you there?" Harry asked into the phone.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah. I mean no, I don't want to live with you. I am doing fine on my own." I mumbled.

"My parents will pay you more than your two jobs can pay you together!" I rolled my eyes.

His statement could be true. His parents are rich. I never met them but I have been to his house.

"Well I have to go now Harry. See you tomorrow. Love you." I mumbled hanging up the phone.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Also if you follow me on Instagram you would know that Briana Jungwirth and her whole family blocked me! Except for Ashley because she knows that I actually like her because she is like the only one in that family that is nice. Anygays love you all, good night, morning, and or afternoon.