Ch. 3

Harry
"Harry! Harry!" I groaned slamming my hand on the intercom.

"What do you want dad?" I asked into the intercom

"Get your ass dressed we have a meeting to go to. Well I do, you just have to be there and look fucking nice, please don't mess this up for me." Dad wined.

I rolled my eyes getting up and heading to my fucking large ass closet. Like its so fucking huge! Its as big as Louis room in his small ass apartment. I won't ever tell him that but its probably bigger than his room.

I smiled walking into my closet and searching through the clothes before I gave up

I smiled walking into my closet and searching through the clothes before I gave up. I walked back to my room paging my moms human dresser. That's what I call her. She has a name but I don't give a shit about what it is. She just makes me my mom look good when she has to go to places important.

I don't mean that in a sexual way I just mean it as she makes my mom look pretty. She also sometimes makes me look fucking hot as hell. She personally made a hand stitched outfit for me. It was the day that I took Louis virginity. To bad the stains didn't come out.

I still kept that shirt though. A lovely look on it. I sighed sitting on my bed waiting for her to come in my room. She did, didn't say a word just went to my closet and came out within 3 to 4 minutes with an outfit. Then she left without a word while I changed into my obviously expensive outfit.

I smiled at my self in my reflection then put on my watch. Fucking amazing ass watch! I then took a snap of it obviously quickly getting messages and screen shots. I laughed knowing they were all peasants that had cheap ass phones. I then stopped my laughing thinking about Louis and his phone.

He doesn't have the best phone yet he still loves it. Or likes it, I don't know. All I know is that he probably barely uses it.

"Harry! Are you ready?! We're taking the helicopter to my meeting." My dad yelled.

I smiled running down the stairs past Gemma's room. She immediately walked out of her room and going down the stairs texting on her phone. Probably texting her preppy boyfriend. I swear he's gay or he's a straight cheerleader.
A/N: No offense to straight cheerleaders. I love them, they had one in glee!
-
Once we got to the meeting it was regular as usual. Dad and some man and women talking business then taking small glances to me and my sister. I know what they are talking about. My mom wants my sister to move on for her to take over her business, and of course my dad wants me to take over his business. I don't really want to though.