Ch. 46

Harry
"So will we meet Lottie or not?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know. She's a fan of us yes but Louis isn't so keen on the fact that I contacted her without his permission." I mumble remembering when Louis yelled at me.

"What was his reaction to you contacting her besides him calling you and yelling?" Liam asked.

Flashback

After my call with Louis I went to his apartment to apologize. I thought about what I was going to say when I finally got there. I didn't plan on knocking nor did I even do it I just walked in.

"Louis! Babe, I know your home or else you wouldn't leave the door unlocked." Louis walked out of his room.

Once I saw him I ran over to him engulfing him into a bone crushing hug. Louis weak frame pushed me away glaring at me. He had tear streaks down his cheeks and his eyes were red.

"What are you doing here Harry? Clearly my phone call said all that needed to be said. I don't want to see you right now." I felt like I just got punched in the chest.

"Look I'm sorry I contacted her without your permission but I don't get it. Why didn't you just tell me before?" Louis sighed rolling his eyes.

"Its not always the easiest thing to say to a person you know. Hey guess what I just found out my sister is going to die in a couple of months! Its not that easy Harry." He's right, if Gemma were going to die I wouldn't tell anyone.

I would spend every second of her last days with her.

"Okay thats true your right uh, is there any other reason why your mad at me?" I know Louis, the contacting his sister thing isn't the only thing.

"Are you and the rest if your band going to meet Lottie or not?" Louis asked.

"We haven't discussed it yet. Do you not what us to?" I asked.

"I don't know. When she told me that the Harry Styles contacted her I thought it was fake till she showed me the picture. She looked so happy about it to. The fact that my own boyfriend can make my sister smile that hard like that and I cant even get her to look at me without guilt fucking sucks. I cant even make the easiest thing in the world for her and you somehow did it without even looking at her!" Louis cried hitting my chest.

"I cant tell if your happy of mad about that, I'm sorry?" Louis stopped hitting me and looked at me with a what the fuck face.

"I am pissed off Harry!" Louis yelled.

"I'm sorry okay! I wish I could fix it but I can't go back in time!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

"Get out." I stared at Louis shocked.

"What?" He never kicks me out.

"Get out! Theres the door! Like you said earlier that it was unlocked. Its still unlocked so go!" Louis went over to the door and opened it pointing out for me to leave.

"Babe, come on. What did I say?" I whined as Louis grabbed my forearm and dragged me outside.

Louis then went back to his apartment and closed the door locking it. I sighed leaning my head on the cold window of the door.

End of flashback

"He kicked you out?" I nodded sadly.

"I would do the same thing. No one says that to people. Also you were acting like a clueless douche." I rolled my eyes at Zayn's statement even though it was probably true.

I looked to Niall wondering why he was being so quiet. He hasn't even touched his food yet. Niall is always the one out of all of us to finish first. Niall was sitting down next to Liam on his phone the whole time.