Ch. 52

Harry
"In my dreams, you're with me, we'll be everything I want us to be." Liam and I sang.

"And from there who knows maybe this will be the night that we kiss." Zayn sang the next verse.

"For the first time or is that just me and my imagination." Niall sang the last verse.

"I keep craving cravin you dont know it but its true cant get my mouth to say the words they wanna say to you." I sang the last part.

The boys and I all finished taking our headphones off then left the booth.

"That was great!" Perrie smiled jumping up.

"Yeah not exactly liking the lovey dovey song we had to do." Zayn mumbled.

"Its Shawn Mendes all his songs are sad and lovey. Get over it." Perrie snapped.

Zayn huffed rolling his eyes and turning away from Perrie. I don't know why they just wont have sex already. I mean its pretty obvious that hes cheating on Liam and Niall with them. I got taken out of my thoughts when my phone rang. It was Louis.

I left the room into the hallway and answered.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Hi uh are you and the boys gonna meet Lottie? You still haven't told me if you were or not." Wait so now he wants me to meet her?

"I thought you didn't want me and the boys to meet her."

"I- did you and then decide or not?" Somethings wrong.

"Lou whats wrong just tell me." I heard him sigh at the other end.

"Lottie has a week left. I just found out today. I might as well as get her small bucket list done now. Meeting you guys is one of the few that I can make happen." I sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Ill see about tomorrow. I trust that your gonna be there when we meet her right?"

"Yes yeah of course. You and them wouldn't be able to get in without my supervision anyways." Such a small ass crummy hospital and they still have security.

"Okay ill see about tomorrow. What time?" I pulled up my calendar in my phone.

"Afterwork?" I nodded and placed it in.

"Okay ill see you tomorrow. I have to go now. We have 5 other covers we have to do." I laughed dryly.

"Okay have fun love you." Wow thats the first time hes said that to me.

"Love you too." I said then hung up.

After that I went back into the studio and told Perrie to get out.

"Whats up?" Liam asked.

"Tomorrow were meeting Lottie after Louis gets out of work. She has a week left." The room grew completely silent.

"Dont back out of this please. Louis said that she has some type of bucket list and meeting us is on it. I'm assuming this bucket list is important so we have to do it." They all nodded then we all went back to recording.

Next day...

When the boys and I got to the hospital I saw Louis at the front pacing in circles. I got out of my car and ran to him stopping him from pacing. He looked up at me then pushed my hands off his shoulders.

"Are you sure you want to do this Lou?" I asked.

"Its the only thing I can manage to make come true on her bucket list Harry. The least I can do is this." What the hell is a bucket list?