Ch. 16

Louis
After Harry left things went back to normal the next day. I go to school wait till lunch. Go Harry's car and get lunch. We smile and laugh about stupid shit completely ignoring the past argument. That's one thing I loved about Harry.

Even after we have a fight or argument we would wait till the next day and completely drop it like it never happened. Also as usual Harry trying to take a quick pic of me and post it on snapchat.

"No Harry. I already told you I don't want any pics of me on any social media site." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll blur ur face out. Just take one with me! My fans keep asking me for a pic of us together." Harry pouted his lip pushing out a little.

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Please Lou. Please baby." Harry wined.

Harry gently grabbed my arm and gave me the cutest please face he could. I'm not a cold hard bitch but I can still say no.

A/N yeah cold hard bitches out there I'm not naming who but if you know who I hate more than anyone you would know

"No Harry. When I say no it means no." I glared at Harry.

"You sound like a mom. I bet you would be a very harsh parent." Harry mumbled.

"I highly doubt I will ever have kids. One I won't be able to afford one. Two I don't have a flexible schedule to take care of a child with the two jobs I have at the moment." I stated.

Kids and me get along. Yet I just don't see myself with kids. When I was little I always imagined what it would be like as a parent. That was till I turned ten and I then noticed that it was harder than it really is. So yeah no kids for me.

"So you're 100% sure your never having kids?" Harry asked.

"Well maybe when I'm older and have a better financial job along with better house and when I'm married maybe I'll have kids with the man I marry." I nodded.

"Oh well its almost time for your stupid school bell to ring. Lets head back." Harry got up leaving a tip and heading outside.

Did I say something?
-
Harry was silent the whole ride back to his parking spot. Once I left he just drove off without a goodbye or a kiss to the cheek. Just as I close the door he drove off. I don't know whats up with him. I really hope it flys over like usual.

I got into my school just as the bell rang for the students to get to class. I then headed to my class.

"Louis my friend has this class before me and told me that the teacher was going to partner students up. Can we be partners? I am currently in a fight with my friend that is in this class I don't want to work with her." This is Chloe.

Her and her "best friend" always get into "fights" before a class project starts because they know they wont be able to do the project together or by themselves. So they split up and find someone to do the project for them.

"Sorry Chloe but I like to do my projects alone. Find someone else to do your project." I rolled my as Chloe glared at me before stomping away.
-
After class I did my usual walked home got a much homework I could get done. Then walked to the hospital and visited Lottie. She was in a happy mood today so that made my day better. I completely forgot about Harry's sudden change of mood.

"I'm so in love with Delicious Emily games! They are so fun! I started playing the new one message in a bottle! You should try it sometime!" Lottie smiled.

"Maybe I will hopefully. So how was your day? Did you do anything?" I asked.

"No just stayed here. Got breakfast, got a shot, played games watched tv. Had lunch had a shot played games watched tv. Louis?" Lottie looked to me.

"Oh uh did the laundry this morning. Made breakfast went to school had lunch went back to school came home did homework and now here I am." I smiled.

"You leave school for lunch? Where do you go?" My eyes widened.

Shit I didn't mean to let that slip out.

"Uh just went to hang out with some friends. They didn't want to eat school lunch." I lied.

"Ah Louis can you take me to garden?" Lottie asked.

I smiled nodding before stopping.

"I have to ask your nurse before I take you to the garden you know that." I smiled.

I got up leaving the room to find Lottie's nurse. I smiled finding her but she was talking to someone else so I decided to wait for her to finish talking. My phone then started to vibrate. I saw it was Harry that was calling. Weird I guess he's not mad at me anymore.

"Hey Haz. Whats up?" I asked answering the phone.

"My bed room ceiling." Harry chuckled.

"Funny now why did you call?" I asked. 

"Just wondering where you are? I'm bored the boys and I finished recording. Niall is editing the video. Then were gonna go to the beach-"

"No Harry. Good bye." I rolled my eyes.

"Louis? Oh did you need something?" I smiled getting up.

"Uh Lottie wants to go to the garden is it okay if I take her?" I asked.

"No sorry Louis. The garden is being shut down for a couple of weeks. Were getting all new plants and new tree! We wanted something new for the view." I nodded.

I then headed back to Lottie's room.

"Did she say yes?" Lottie asked with a big smile on her face.

"No uh they shut the down the garden for a few weeks. They're getting new plants and a tree for a new view. Sorry Lots." I sighed hugging Lottie.

"Its okay. Your my flower." I blushed shaking my head.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! What was Harry so mad about? Anyways how is school for you unless you haven't started yet. I have and I hate it.

I'm already failing math class because I have no clue how do that shit! Then I got my schedule changed so now I have the mean teacher in the morning instead of last period. Now I have my teacher from last year as my english 2 and she wont even move me to the back of class! Like I get headaches when I'm to close to the smart board. Yet she doesn't care so if I start complaining that I have a headache in her class and she says to deal with it and shut up then ill tell her no because its your fucking fault!

Anyways I also recently found out that I have been following a fake Larry account on instagram! She was actually a briana fan account! I'm so disappointed in myself actually. Like i follow a bunch of other larry accounts and now I have no clue if they are faking too. My life if full of lies.

Anyways love you all good night, morning, or afternoon!