Ch. 10

Niall
"Niall please baby makes this easy on us and tell us what you and Harry did that day." Zayn tried again.

This has been happening since this morning. After Harry took me away from Zayn and Liam they have been begging me to tell them when Harry and I did. I already told them that Harry and I went to a peasant shop but they don't believe me.

"Niall I find it hard to believe. So since your not gonna tell me I'll just go to Harry myself." Liam sighed leaving the room.

"Zayn I'm being serious we didn't do anything. I would never cheat on you!" Tears began to form in my eyes.

"I know that I just want to know the truth on what you two did that day." Zayn covered his face with his hands.

"I told you. We went to a peasant shop. A really small shop. The shop that me you and Liam went to the day we went clubbing." I sat down next to him.

"I just don't believe that till I have proof." Zayn got up leaving my room.
-
Liam
I walked into the Styled house and headed to Harry's room. I didn't even knock I just walked in and he suddenly slammed his laptop shut once I walked in.

"Why did you close your laptop?" I asked.

"Uh, I was searching up porn." Harry looked away.

I burst out laughing then sat at the end of his bed.

"So you and Niall hung out a few days ago. I just uh want to know what you two did." I rubbed my hand across the bed spread.

"Nothing we just went to a peasant shop to give my boyfriend flowers." I stared at him shocked.

"I uh mean I uh took him to a peasant shop to look at cheap flowers to get his boyfriend." Harry let out a nervous laugh.

"You let him meet your boyfriend and not me!" I screamed jumping off his bed.

"No! He didn't meet him! He just needed flowers!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh so now you finally admit that your boyfriend finally needed flowers! What else happened? You Niall and your boyfriend had a threesome!?" I yelled my face turning red with anger.

"No! We didn't do anything! Niall doesn't even know him!" Harry yelled back.

I scoffed turning around trying to cool off. Harry and I barely ever have fights and even when we do I hate it.

"Liam you are my fucking best friend. If I wanted someone to meet my boyfriend I would choose you! You would be the first one. Not even my parents would meet him before you!" Its true.

His own parents don't even know that he's in a relationship. They are too busy with work to even pay attention to there kids. I turned around falling onto his bed staring at the ceiling. Harry fell on the bed next to be our heads next to each other. His feet near the pillows my feet hanging off the end of the bed.

"I'm sorry I freaked out. Its just we barely have secrets from each other. It sort of hurts me that you have this huge ass secret and I don't even know it." Harry let out a small laugh.

"His name starts with an L. He's going to be so pissed off at me for giving out even a tiny bit of his name." Harry sighed.

"It's fine. If he has a problem he can handle it with me." Harry and I burst out laughing.

"So this was all because of Niall. I bet you want to go back to him now don't you?" I nodded getting up and giving him a small hug.

"Oh by the way. Who were you talking to on your laptop?" I asked.

"My boyfriend." Harry smiled.

"I hope he makes you happy for a long time. Just like... well you know." I smiled leaving the room.

Louis
"Come on Lou just a little skin?" Harry whined from the laptop screen.

"No Harry. I already told you. The only way you get to have any of this or see it you would have to be with me." I sassed.

"Well thats not fair. I show my dick and abbs all the time no matter where I am. You don't even send me a pic of you in bed." Harry made a pouty face.

"Thats because I am trying to be safe. There are creeps out there that can be watching this and waiting for me to take my clothes off." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I know baby. I am one of those creeps. Your talking to one. I want you to take your clothes off. I'm fucking horny right now what do you expect me to do?" Harry wined.

"Go take a cold shower and your boner will go down or just think of your dad naked." I laughed.

"Your gross, but I still love you." I blushed.

"Your gross too and I still love you t-" I stared at the screen shocked.

He just hung up on me. Harry never does that. Maybe his laptop just died. I'm give him time to charge it. I looked at the time seeing that it was past the time that I should go to see Lottie.

I quickly got up grabbing the chargers that I bought for Lottie's new electronics. I then headed out to the hospital.
-
I walked into Lottie's room seeing her on her DS smiling while playing. I lightly knocked on the side of the door getting her attention to me.

"Lou! I missed you!" Lottie smiled brightly.

"I missed you too. You look a lot brighter than before. Did that nurse put makeup on you again?" I joked.

"No she never puts makeup on me. You know that. I always have to tell you." Lottie wined.

"I know but I just always see you looking brighter I just can't help but think that you have makeup on.

"That means that I'm getting better." Lottie smiled.

I smiled back but inside I was bursting into tears. I so badly wanted to tell her that she wasn't getting better. She was getting worse.

"I got you chargers for your stuff. So if it dies you have chargers for them." I smiled holding the bag up.

"Oh Lou you didn't have to get me these." Lottie smiled.

"Well I didn't want you to have dead electronics." Lottie shook her head before pulling up a cord.

"There was a multi charger at the bottom of the box." Lottie smiled.

"Oh well now you have double! Two heads are better than one. So two chargers are better than one charger." Lottie burst out laughing before quickly stopping and coughing.

I handed her a bottle of water and waited for her to calm down. I haven't heard her laugh in such a long time. I actually thought that I forgot it one day. I can't, I will never forget her laugh. Her smile, the way she used to have so much energy.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! With two new povs. They wont be permanent just a few times. Anyways aww poor Lou! Poor Lottie!

Anyways good night, morning, or afternoon. Love you all!