Ch. 5

Harry
"Louis please come to dinner with me tonight." I begged into the phone.

"Harry I am busy with work. If I have to tell you again I will hang up on you and stay in school for lunch tomorrow." Louis growled.

"Just ditch work. Its not like those peasants need you." I rolled my eyes.

"These peasants need me. They need a lot of people. You just don't see what we need." Louis growled then hung up on me.

I groaned falling on the bed with a loud thump. I heard a knock on my door and saw my sister in the doorway.

"So Louis cant come over now? I mean you were just talking to this Louis guy right? I heard the name Louis." My sister smirked.

Gemma doesn't know about Louis. No one does. Not even my friends or parents.

"I...I am in a play with Liam, and we are acting our lines through the phone." I smiled nervously.

"Why are you so weird. No one acts out there lines through a phone." Gemma crossed her arms over her chest.

"Some people do it for the challenge! Unlike you, you don't do anything challenging." I smirked.

"Driving a van is challenging. Those things are like fucking toasters with training wheels." Gemma groaned.

"Well its not my fault you decided to drive a van for your driving test." I sassed.

"I wanted to have a challenging time on my drivers test so I know that I am ready for anything." Gemma smiled placing her hands on her hips in a proud manner.

"Whatever help you sleep at night sis, whatever helps you." I sighed.

"Hopefully this Louis guy helps you." Gemma sighed leaving my room.
-
*Obnoxious alarm sound*
I groaned rolling over and slamming my hand on the alarm clock only to have another alarm go off.

"Who's stupid idea was it to put a alarm on my fucking phone?!" I screamed.

"You." Someone said.

I shot up seeing Liam holding a bag. He smiled walking in and closing the door then sitting at the end of my bed.

"I brought breakfast. So I got this place that is perfect. Also I managed to convince Niall to join!" Liam smiled.

Niall was another boy at our school. He doesn't talk much but we all know that he has an amazing voice. We have a glee club at our school. He tried to get in but they declined him. Liam and I were going to try to join the club but after Niall got kicked out we decided to make our own band.

"So how did you manage to convince Niall to join?" I asked taking a bite out of the breakfast sandwich.

"I may of slipped a note in his locker then made him go on a wild goose chase around the school to look for me. Then I went all dramatic and sang him part of our new song. He was confused at first but then I asked him to join us and he said yes." Liam smiled.

I knew that Liam had a fucking huge ass crush on Niall but Niall is dating Zayn fucking Malik.

"His boyfriend ain't gonna be happy to find out that his boyfriend had to go on a wild goose chase only to be asked to go in to a band." I smirked.

"I can kick Zayn's ass if he wants to fight me." Liam rolled his eyes.

"Okay, so why else are you here besides breakfast and Niall joining?" I asked finishing the sandwich.

"What about your boyfriend? Does he sing?" Liam asked.

"I don't know where you got that info from but I don't have a boyfriend." I smiled.

"Yeah you do. I haven't seen him but I know that your gay and that you have a boyfriend. You posted on snapchat a while ago saying that you were waiting for bae. Bae as in boyfriend, also I couldn't tell where the fuck you were so you obviously have a secret boyfriend." Liam smiled.

I promised Louis that I wouldn't tell anyone about him. He doesn't have much friends at school and he wants to keep his life a secret especially relationship.

"So what if I have one. I promise him that I wouldn't tell anyone who or where he is." I smirked.

"Can I at least see a pic of him?" Liam begged laying on my lap.

I sighed shaking my head. A promise is a promise to Louis.

"I promised him. Sorry Liam but I just cant." I sighed pushing him off my lap.
-
I was now in class listening to the boring lecture that the teacher was giving. It's not like anyone but the nerds where listening. I felt a small vibrate on my leg. I looked down seeing it was Louis. I smiled pulling my phone out and seeing what he wanted.

Louis: Don't pick me up for lunch today. I have a project that I want to start doing or finish during lunch. Love you. <3

I pouted typing back.

Harry: KK. Love you too. 😘

I groaned quietly laying my head on my desk and staring out the window. Damn now I don't even get to see my boyfriend. Well at least I get to actually meet Niall.
-
"So does Niall sit in the lunch room or does he sulk and listen to the glee club sing for practice?" I snorted.

Liam glared throwing a pea at me.

"He's coming here and he sits in the lunch room just in the corner." Liam sighed.

Niall then sat down next to Liam.

"Hi." Niall waved at me.

"Niall Harry, Harry Niall. Niall, Harry is the lead singer in the band. I am his best mate. You my lovely will be my-"

"Backup dancer." I burst out into laughter.

"I wasn't going to say that! I was going to say my lovely lap man. I wouldn't mind you being on my lap." Liam smirked.

Niall's cheeks turned into a bright right then looked down at his lap. Suddenly Zayn came up to the table sitting next to Niall.

"Why are you over here sitting with these two freaks?" Zayn growled.

"I-"

"He's in our band. So you can shoo." Liam and I smirked.

We can sometimes talk in sync and it makes our friendship stronger.

"I don't have to leave." Zayn said stubbornly.

"We didn't ask, we said to shoo. Don't make me force you." I growled.

"Like you can do anything Styles." Zayn smirked.

Thats when I lost it. I grabbed Zayn's tie yanking it and punching him in the face. Soon enough I was pinning him and punching him. Then he was doing the same. The students in the cafeteria chanting fight fight fight.

I knew that I was in so much trouble when I saw my dad walk in the office after the fight. Hopefully he doesn't take away something really important to me.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! You know the rules, to get another chapter you have to like this current one! Not much for me to say today, besides that I love you all! Comment and press that lovely star.

I don't really care for comments that much but I will read them all! Press that star for another chapter if no star then no chapter. Love you all, good night, morning, afternoon.