Ch. 9

Harry
I can't believe it! My boyfriend sort of met one of my two friends. Zayn doesn't count as a friend. I really want them to meet Louis. I just don't understand why he wants our relationship a secret from the world.

He doesn't even tell his sister. I never even met his sister. I've seen the family photo but there was other girls in the photo. He told me that they were his other siblings but he doesn't like to talk about them. I don't know why though whats so bad about our relationship that he wants to keep it a secret.

"Harry are you paying attention to what I'm talking about?" My teacher yelled from across the room.

I looked at her with a knowing look before rolling my eyes and staring out the window again.

"Harry I demand an answer." She sneered.

"No ma'am just like always I never listen to what comes out your boring old mouth." I mumbled.

"What was that? Speak up boy!" She yelled.

"Yes ma'am I am listening just getting it processed in my head." I glared.

"Good now as I was saying." She went on and on and on and on the rest of class.
-
I sighed texting Louis that I was on my way. I grabbed my bag from my locker and headed to the doors to leave the school.

"Styles where you going?" Zayn asked suddenly next to me.

"To pick up my boyfriend." I mumbled texting Louis again.

Harry: Probably be a little late gotta get gas

Louis: I'm fine with waiting I have homework to do.

I smiled at his polite ways. Always puts something to keep him busy.

"Aww your smiling does your boy toy make you that happy to have sex before the next class starts?" Zayn laughed.

"He's not my boy toy. He's my boyfriend. Also we aren't going to have sex its just lunch." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah like I believe that. Probably Liam and Niall don't believe it either." Zayn smirked.

Niall should. He already saw Louis.

"It doesn't matter to them or to you. He's my boyfriend so I don't give a shit about what you say." I growled.

"You better watch it Styles. I can kick your ass like I did last time." Zayn glared.

"You didn't kick my ass. You just through some fucking tiny ass punches." I mumbled.

Zayn grabbed the back of my shirt throwing me to the lockers. I glared pushing Zayn off of me. He laughed pushing me back against the lockers this time harsher. I threw a punch to him which he blocked and then punched me. I ducked causing his fist to collide with the lockers.

I quickly tried to get out of the school before another fight started. My dad told me that he would take away my phone and car if I got into another fight. I can't get the two things that help me throughout the day. I just got outside before I was pushed to the concrete. Zayn got on top of me before pushing my face repeatedly on the floor.

I got away kicking him in the face before punching him. I don't want to deal with this asshole today! But if hes so persistent on ruining my fucking date with Louis then so be it! I was about to punch him again before someone grabbed my hand. I turn around seeing a cop holding my hand then a handcuff is placed where his hand was.