Ch. 50

Harry
"I feel it coming I feel it coming babe." I sang tapping my steering wheel waiting for Louis.

"I feel it comin. I feel coming babe. I feel it coming. I feel it coming babe. I feel it coming. I feel it coming babe. I feel it coming. I feel it coming babe." Louis then opened the door and sat down.

"You feel it?" Louis laughed.

"I feel it coming babe." I said then turned the radio off.

"Your in a happy mood." Louis said kissing me.

"Mm, mom and dad are gone for the weekend. Gemma is staying at her friends for the weekend so im alone." Louis nodded pulling out his folder and writing something down.

"Is that it?" Louis asked.

"Do you wanna stay the weekend at my house? You can be as loud as you want since there will be no one around." I smirked.

"No, I have work you know that Harry." I groaned stopping at a stop light.

"What job is it this time?" He works at a small shop and babysits two boys and a dog.

"I have to babysit the boys this weekend. I don't babysit the dog no more. The women fired me after her dog bit me." That little scroungy mut bit my Louis?!

"He bit you!"

"Its was a small nip."

"Yeah a nip sure. Give me that lady's number. Her dog is going to a fucking breeding center." I growled.

"Harry her dog has always been very mean. It was bound to happen. Its my fault anyways. I picked him up and I knew I shouldn't of but he was laying on the table and I didn't want him there when he has a bed." I rolled my eyes and parked in my parking spot and got out.

Louis and I walked in our usual restaurant and went to our usual spot. Once Louis and I sat down I noticed there was a photo booth.

"Lou lets go in there." I said grabbing his hand and leading him to the photo booth.

"When did they get this?" Louis asked sitting down.

I shrugged and pressed a button setting it up for us to take the pictures.

"How many photos would you like?" The machine asked in a monotone voice.

The screen lit up with different ways and numbers of pictures to take. I turned Louis. He smiled clicking 4 and 2.

"Ready? Get set, and say cheese!" The monotone voice said.

For the first picture Louis and I smiled into the camera. I clicked on the small button making it take our first picture together. The second one I turned Louis head to mine and kissed him then pushed the button again. The third one I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and kissed his forehead. The fourth one Louis made a funny face and I tried but I couldn't stop laughing I accidentally clicked the button.

"Great smiles! Next set. Ready? Get set. Say cheese!" The monotone voice said.

I smiled looking down at mine and Louis hands intertwined. I wanna get him a promise ring.

"Lets try that funny face one. I wanna see yours." Louis said.

I nodded and made one then clicked on the button. The next one I grabbed Louis sitting him on my lap and made him look at me. I placed our foreheads together and clicked the button. The next one I kissed him deeply then clicked the button. I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me.

"Great smiles! Leave the booth get your photos." Louis pulled away from the kiss and left the booth.

I followed behind and took one of the two. I smiled and grabbed Louis hand in mine and went to our table. I laid the photos on the table and pulled out my phone opening snapchat. I then took a picture and did the usual of crossing out Louis face. I hated having to do it but he wants this.

The waitress came over with our drinks and food with our usual

The waitress came over with our drinks and food with our usual. She smiled at us and left.
-
"Saw you went to a photo booth with Louis today. So where did you find the photo booth because we can't find one." Liam said.

"I saw it at the restaurant today when I brought Louis to lunch." I said.

Liam nodded and continued to write more lyrics.

"How is he?" Liam asked.

"Doing better. Have you decided yet?" I asked.

"I'm okay with it. Zayn and Niall said they would do it too. We are just waiting for you. Your the one that messaged her." I sighed and nodded.

"If you don't want to we dont have to." I shook my head.

"Thats not the problem. Its Louis thats the thing. His sister is going to die and she probably doesn't even know it." What is going to happen to him afterwards?

"If I was Louis I wouldn't want to tell her. She would mainly focus on that fact that shes dieing than the last moments of life she has." Did Louis even tell Lottie?

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Its coming! Its coming! No im not talking about Harry's album!

I'm talking about the end of this story! Also its coming! Harry Styles album! Omg I can't wait to hear him play kiwi! If he doesn't play kiwi then that adds on to the list of things that one direction cant break up till.

They cant break up till they perform if I could fly. I fucking love that song and it makes me sad that they haven't performed it yet. Anygays love you all, goodnight, morning, and or afternoon!