Ch. 55

Louis
Ive been living with the styles for 2 days now. I barely leave the house hell I havent even left this mansion. I barely eat too.

"Lou are gonna eat dinner this time?" Harry ask changing into his outfit for the day.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled into the pillow.

I heard Harry let out a sigh then the bed dipping on my side.

"Louis you need to eat. I don't want you to get sick or worse be anorexic.... Lottie wouldn't want that." How dare he!

I shot up pushing him away from me and glared at him.

"You don't know what my own sister would want!" I yelled.

Harry seemed shocked at first then smirked and grabbed me by my wrist pulling me up. He then picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. Leading me downstairs. He sat me down on one of the chairs and pushed a bowl of hot soup towards me.

"Eat please." I sighed staring at the bowl pushing the soup spoon around.

Lottie can't even eat.

"Oh great hes eating?" Anne said walking in.

"Not really I just managed to get him out of my room." God I can't say no to Anne. 

"Louis you need to eat. I know your in a bad place right now but your health needs to stay up higher than your spirit." Did that come from a book?

I nodded and began to eat slowly while watching Anne and Harry.

"Harry I am gonna be busy all day preparing for... things so I might not be home for lunch but the cook is working today she is defrosting the steak in the basement right now." Harry nodded not seeming like he was paying attention much.

Anne kissed Harry's forehead softly then kissed mine and left the mansion. I now just noticed that Harry was dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

Harry looked at me mouth slightly agape.

"Uh I and the boys have to record. Perrie said that we're already late on music." Should I be mad that hes ditching me to record songs?

"Can I come with you?" In all honesty I've never been to his recording studio.

"Yeah sure. Perrie wants to meet you anyways." I smiled getting up to head back to Harry's room.

Harry grabbed my arm and placed me back in the chair.

"Finish eating then you can come with." I sighed and ate the rest of the soup then got dressed leaving with Harry.

The studio wasn't as big as I expected it to be. Instead it was average size. I followed Harry to the area where they record the music. Liam, Niall and Zayn were already there. Along with some other girl.

"Louis!" Niall screamed running to me and picking me up in a hug.

"Louis? Who's Louis?" The girl asked looking at Harry.

"My boyfriend can we get this over with? Also how many songs do we have to record?" Harry asked.

"5 since you didn't record anything two days ago!" I froze, two days ago Lottie died.