Ch. 37

Harry
"Harry? Harry? Harry? Harry!" I looked up with an annoyed look at Liam.

"Can't you see im busy texting someone more important than you?" I snapped.

"Tell your boytoy you have business that needs to be taken care of." Zayn said.

"First off Lou is not a boytoy okay?" I snapped.

"Sure." Zayn mumbled rolling his eyes.

I rolled my eyes taking out my phone and continuing to text Louis.

Harry: Hey babe I have to go music to plan. Love ya 💚💙

"Okay I'm at your service." I said placing my phone on the ground next to me.

"Great we need a plan. The fans are getting antsy and you know thats bad for us since a lot go to our school and a lot more know where you live." I nodded think of a way to handle that problem soon.

"This is what you get for throwing parties all the time." Zayn mumbled.

"Its not my fault Gemma started it first and I carried it on." I fought back.

"You didn't have to." Zayn smirked.

"Zayn stop. We have more important things to talk about besides Harry's partying issue." Liam mumbled.

"Oh now its a partying issue!?" I growled.

"No I was just- ugh! See what you did Zayn!" Liam yelled.

"What the hell did I do?!" Zayn stood up fully now.

"You started it with your smart ass comments!" Liam yelled getting up also.

"I can't help it when Harry always has issues that causes us to be delayed on making music! Might as well as have something spill out!" I got up quickly not even knowing that I had kicked my phone into the pool and pushed Zayn.

"I am not the problem for us being delayed! Making music is fucking hard you cunt!" Zayn glared at me then pushed me back.

Sadly I was closer to the pool and fell back. I was quick and grabbed Zayn's shirt pulling him in with me. Once Zayn and I got above the water Zayn grabbed me by my shirt and punched me. I was quick to grab him by his hair and push him underwater. Zayn then pulled my under with him and hit my head with his harshly.

I let go of his hair and was pulled out of the water by my dad. I looked around and saw that Liam and Niall were pulled Zayn away. I huffed and shook my dad off of me.

"I'm fine dad." I mumbled.

My mom then came out and threw a towel to Liam to give to Zayn and wrapped a towel around me.

"Liam take Zayn and Niall home you guys can finish this up later." My dad said roughly.

Liam nodded and got up with Niall and left through the back gate. Once I was inside I walked up to my walk in closet. And began to change into something more comfortable than soggy wet clothes. Once changed I sat down on my bed and began to search for my phone. Where the fuck is my phone?!

I sped downstairs and saw Gemma, mom and dad all sitting in the living room watching tv. Well more like dad sitting on the long couch with his laptop on his lap Gemma sitting next to him on her phone and mom on the single on her phone too. Whats the point of having the tv on then?

"Gem can you call my phone I cant find it." I said while still frantically looking for it.

Gemma nodded and called it. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off then listened for it in our fucking huge ass house.