Ch. 30

Harry
"Niall! Are you dressed or are you dancing around in your god damn birthday suit?!" I yelled.

"I'm dancing in my birthday suit!" Niall screamed running down the stairs.

"Funny now lets go. I want to pick Louis up and then we can go." I said rushing Niall out of his house and into my car.
-
"Can Louis sit in back with me?" Niall asked.

"No." I said getting out and heading upstairs to Louis apartment.

I didn't even knock I just walked in and saw the light was on in the bathroom. I smiled slowly creeping towards the bathroom door.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked.

"Shhhhh!" I shushed Niall.

I then took out my phone opening snapchat. I smiled happy to see the door was unlocked. Slowly I opened the door seeing Louis brushing his hair. I then pushed the door open quickly smiling at Louis then taking the picture.
A/N: Sorry I couldn't find a good pic.

"Hey babe!" I smiled!

"Can't I get dressed first?" Louis asked.

"Yes you have all the time you want." I smiled.

"You rushed me but your not rushing him?!" Niall whined.

"Louis is my boyfriend. He can get all the time he wants. You, well your just my best friends boyfriend. I don't need to give you more time." I mumbled.

"Thats so unfair. I knew I should of taken a ride with Liam and Zayn." Niall mumbled.

"Yeah it would take a shit long time with you three together in a car." I said getting up and walking into Louis room.

I smiled closing the door seeing Louis sitting on his bed brushing him hair.

"I'm almost done Harry." Louis smiled.

"I said to take as much time as you want Lou." I said sitting down.

I then took off my shirt.I smiled pulling out my phone and placing my chin on Louis shoulder.

"No Haz!" Louis whined.

"Aww come on babe. Please! I promise ill cover your face on it. Please!" I whined.

"Fine but you let me cover my face. Your stupid blur thing doesn't work enough." Louis grumbled.

I smiled kissing his cheek then snapping the picture.

"So thats why you took your shirt off when you walked in here?" Louis asked staring at the picture

I smiled nodding then putting my shirt back on.

"You ready to go now love?" I asked.

"Yep. First time going to a party. Wow." Louis sighed.