Ch. 45

Louis
I woke up like usual and got up going to the bathroom to brush my hair. I looked in the mirror seeing bags under my eyes. Great, thats what I get for staying up late having sex with Harry then doing homework. I yawned reaching to grab my brush but I knocked it down the side. I got down and reached for it and pulled it out along with a long pad like thing.

A weighing scale. I haven't weighed myself since mom and dad left. I placed it on the floor and stood on it. Last time I weighed myself was in the 180's. Thats normal for me. I looked down and saw I had lost a lot of weight.

I was now in the 150's. No wonder Harry can pick me up like I'm paper. I sighed and got off the scale and placed it back in its hiding space. Harry then walked in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist nosing at my neck.

"Good morning." He mumbled.

"Hmm, shouldn't you be on your way home to get ready for school?" I asked turning around.

"Yes, but I can be late. My teacher always expects it." I rolled my eyes leaving the bathroom and going back to my room to do my hair.

"Wait don't put your clothes on yet!" Harry said running to me and put me against the wall.

"Stay like that." Harry said kneeling down and pulling out his phone.

"No Harry!" I said covering myself down there.

"Please babe." Harry pouted at me.

God why cant I just say no to those beautiful green eyes?!

"Fine but only one picture!" I hissed.

Harry smiled taking a picture. Wait Lottie has snapchat. She told me before that she has Harry on snapchat. Should I tell him to not get my tattoos in the shot?

"Wow people are already loving the pic babe. I knew you were hot but I didn't know you were this hot. People gawking at my love makes you even hotter." Harry said getting up and kissing me.

While he kissed me I moved forward. Oh shit! Hes hard, not good! I have school soon! I pull away and walk back over to my dresser and pull on clothes.

"Out, go home and get dressed and go to school. I have to leave soon and I don't want you here while I'm not." I said pointing to the door.

"Aww come on! Can I at least get a kiss?" Harry asked.

"I just kissed you."

"I want another kiss." I smiled and kissed him then pushed him out of my bedroom.

"Ill see you at lunch." I said closing my apartment door.
-
Lunch was the usual then Harry dropped me back at off to school. Then I went home changed into my work outfit and went to work.

"Louis can you tend to this customer for me, she clearly cant read and keeps saying that she doesn't need to pay for what she owes." I sighed and left the shelf of unstacked food and went to the counter.

"What seems to be the problem ma'am." I asked the elderly lady.

"This box of push pins says that its 7.99 but s-she said it was 8.99. I-i know I can read." I sighed and rang up the box and put it in a plastic bag and handed it to her then took out my wallet and paid for the elderly lady.

"Don't worry about it ma'am I got it covered. Have a nice day." I smiled softly.

Great there goes my money I was gonna use to buy food for tonight. I guess ill just have cold tofu tonight.

"Louis you didn't need to pay for her." Amelie said. 

"I didn't want the problem to escalate any bigger than it already was." Amelie nodded and got behind the counter next to me.

I then went back to restocking the candy. I then heard the bell chime and footsteps entering the small store. It was silent besides the sounds of footsteps.
-
After work I went straight to the hospital because I had to stay an extra hour. On the way to Lottie's room I went into the gift shop. I grabbed some flowers then went into Lottie's room. She was asleep with a cloth on her forehead. I looked to the nurse that was lightly placing the wet cloth on her forehead.

"She had a very bad fever this morning. It lessoned down during the day." My sister was sick and in pain all day.

"Is that whats going to be happening for now on?" I asked.

The nurse was silent and looked at the floor and nodded. She then left the room quietly closing the door. I slid the plastic chair up to Lottie's bed and sat down clasping her hand in mine and kissing it. Her hand was cold and so tiny. Why can't she get better soon? Why cant she get better at all?

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Hope you all liked it! Sorry not sorry for the sad ending. Anygays love you all, goodnight, morning, and or afternoon!