Ch. 56

Harry
The funeral was in full plan. We had security in every entrance and every corner. We even had some on the roof just for safety measures. Setting up the funeral was the hard part.

Flashback to early this morning

"So this is the list of everyone that Lottie knew? What about you?"

"The people that I knew personally don't know who Lottie was so they can't go to her funeral." This list is super small though.

"Louis there is barely anyone coming to this funeral. Are you sure theres no one else?" Ive been to funerals before and they sure as hell don't have this small amount of people.

"Life of a poor person Harry if you haven't noticed just because I live with you doesn't mean I'm rich." Hes damn right about that.

"Fine okay ill go get the people and tell them what I can. What should I tell them exactly?"

"Say hey im Louis friend and Lottie passed here is the address to her funeral later today. Wear black and dont bring any cards or presents just your self no bringing anyone else but yourself."

"Louis thats a bit harsh."

"Lottie and I didn't have much of friends growing up. We only had each other and the rest of the girls. So making friends was hard for us even her since she got sick." I nodded and kissed Louis quickly then left.

---
I walked into Louis old work and saw a few people at the counter. I smiled walking up to them.

"Hey uh is Amelie here?" I asked looking at the list then back up.

"Thats me how can I help you Mr Styles?" How does she know my last name?

"How do you?-"

"I know a celebrity when I see one." Oh yeah ha.

"Uh do you know a Charlotte Tomlinson?" Amelie looked shocked then nodded.

"She likes to be called Lottie." I nodded.

"Do you know that she passed away three days ago. Her brother is staying with me and I am helping him with the funeral. I wanted to know if you would be able to attend the funeral of Lottie Tomlinson?"

"Uh yeah. When- when is it?" Oh god she looks like shes about to cry.

"Tonight. Heres the address. Louis said to wear black and not bring anything or anyone with you. He prefers a small funeral for Lottie." She nodded and walked away.

I sighed and left the small store heading to my car. Once in I checked off Amelie's name.

"One down more to go." I groaned starting my car and putting in the next persons address in my GPS. 

---
I drove up a small path to this small ranch looking house. There was a women sitting in a small plastic inflatable boat with a baby. I walked up to her and saw another man walk out with a tray of drinks.

"Are you Ella by any chance?" I asked kneeling down to her.

"Uh yes and you are?" She asked.

"I'm Harry Styles I am a friend of Louis and Charlotte you may also know her as Lottie?" Ella nodded with a smile.

"Lottie passed away a few days ago. Louis is with me at the moment and I am helping him plan Lottie's funeral. I was wondering if you would be able to accompany Lottie's funeral tonight?" She looked to the man behind her.

He nodded at her.

"Uh yes I will. Where is it taking place?"

"Here is the address. There will be security guards there for protection just gotta tell them your name." She nodded with a frown then looked away.