Ch. 41

Harry
"Now that you're on someone else's shoulders, the winter winds are colder on my own. Maybe we will meet when we get older, so I wont say I love if you don't." I sang.

"And ooooooooh! Ooooooh, and oooooooh, so i wont say I love if you dont." Liam, Niall and Zayn sang the last time. 

"That was great guys!" Perrie said just as we left the booth.

"One cover down 3 more to go." Niall groaned out loud dramatically falling to the floor.

I shrugged and grabbed my jacket off the wall then took my phone out. I saw that it was almost time for me to go get Louis.

"Harry where are you going?" Perrie asked.

"To go get L- lunch." I said then started out the door.

"Oh my god! His first letter of his name starts with lunch! Hahahahaha! Woo." Niall wipped his tears away then looked at me with a smile.

"Is this about your boyfriend?" Perrie asked.

I nodded slowly.

"He can have lunch with someone else. We have music to cover." Perrie said pointing to the music booth.

"That can wait our fans are patient enough." I mumbled slipping my jacket on and leaving the room.
-
"Gold jewelry shining so bright,strawberry champagne all nice, lucky for you thats what I like thats what I like, lucky for you thats what I like thats what I like. Sex by the fire at night, silk sheets and diamonds all white, lucky for you thats what I like thats what I like, lucky for you thats what I like thats what I like." I then posted it on snapchat.

Louis then got in with a smile.

"I love hearing you sing. Your voice is beautiful." Louis said kissing my cheek.

"Well, thats what I like." I smirked.

Louis rolled his eyes and buckled up then laid back.

"So hows Lottie?" I asked as I drove.

"Can't say. She really wants to go outside but im not risking it." Louis was in tears the whole time he told me.

He kept on saying he deserves to be in her position. How he thinks hes a horrible brother. How he doesn't think he will ever be able to talk to her again. I never met Lottie but I really want to, I want her to know that Louis is feeling this way.

"When I'm ready." Louis said getting out of the car and waiting for me at the entrance.

"Why do you have to be ready? Its me meeting Lottie. Shouldn't it be when Lottie is ready?" I asked opening the door for him.

"She- shes not ready. I know it." Louis said walking in.

I rolled my eyes and sat down at our usual table.

"How do you know shes not? You told me shes a fan of the boys and I. So I'm pretty sure she would excited to meet me."

Louis stayed silent laying his head on the cold table.

"Do you not want me to meet her for a different reason Lou?" I asked.

Louis nodded silently. I sighed about to open my mouth to ask why but the lady came over with our drinks. We come here so often that she knows our drinks by heart.

"Ill be back with the food. The usual right?" She asked.

Louis and I nodded. Why doesn't he want me to meet Lottie?
-
After I dropped of Louis I went back home and began to search for more stuff about Lottie. I created a facebook account and messaged her.

Harry Styles: Hey Charlotte heard you were a fan of one direction.

Charlotte: Omg! Are you a fake account?

Harry Styles: How should I prove to you im the real Harry Styles?

Charlotte: Send me a pic of you thats not already on the internet.

Harry Styles:

Charlotte: Omg! Your the real Harry Styles! Omg! Why are you contacting me?! You could be contacting a shit ton of other girls!

Harry Styles: I was curious as to why your the only girl in that small hospital that likes one direction

Charlotte: Well its a small hospital and mostly old people or children are in here. Im the only teen.

Harry Styles: Can I visit you? Maybe bring my band mates if they aren't busy.

Charlotte: Omg! You dont have to do that if you dont want to.

Harry Styles: Its a yes or no question Charlotte.

Charlotte: Yes please.

Harry Styles: Cant wait to meet you. Its gonna be a surprise meet though so you wont know when. It was great talking with you Charlotte

I then logged off and closed my laptop. Within seconds my phone was going off with Louis calling me. Oh shit hes pissed I can tell. He only calls me i hes mad at me. If hes not he text me.

"Hey babe." I said.

"What the hell Harry! What the hell where you thinking!" Louis yelled.

"I was thinking that you don't know what your sister wants." I am fed up with him now.

"Fine your right I don't know what she wants but I do know that I don't want her to get her hopes up and then be majorly depressed when she finds out she only has a couple of months left to live!" Louis shouted.

Thats why. He wants to spend her last moments with her. I hung up and laid back on my bed. I screwed up.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Hope you all liked it! Sorry for the sad ending and finding out the truth about Lottie and why Louis doesn't want Harry to meet Lottie. Anygays love you all, good afternoon, morning, and or night