Ch. 8

Louis
"Oh Louis how many times can I thank you for this?!" My co-worker Ella once again thanked me for the 100th time for the past 30 minutes.

"Oh you can stop thanking me thats how you can thank me." I laughed.

"Its just my husband is never able to go baby shopping with me and I feel like a burden having you come shopping me a hormonal pregnant women like me." Ella sighed.

"I'm fine with shopping with you. I mean your almost done your pregnancy already and I miss hanging out with you. The shop is not itself without you. Also I need to spend some quality time with another girl besides Amelie." Ella burst out laughing.

"So anyways how things. Is Lotte doing okay?" Ella knew about Lottie's condition too.

"I guess you could say that. She won't be bore in the hospital any more because of Amelie." I smiled.

"What? Did they give her a second chance?" I shook my head laughing at that.

"Uh no, uh Amelie actually got her a expensive ass present. At least it will keep Lottie from being bored out of her mind." I smiled.

"Well you know Amelie just as much as I do. You should of checked the present before letting Lottie open it." Ella gave me a knowing glare.

"It was all neatly wrapped I didn't want to open it without Lottie's permission, and since at least it was a explosive. If it was I would probably be dead right now." I chuckled shallowly.

I heard a sniffle and saw that Ella was holding a baby outfit and crying into it.

"Ella are you okay?" I asked placing my hand gently on her shoulder.

"Oh I'm fine. Just very hormonal. Look at this baby army shirt. Its so cute! It makes me think of Archie!" Ella burst out into tears.

"Ella, sweetie calm down, Archie isn't in the war thats his twin brother." I laughed.

"Oh yeah, duh. Pregnancy brain is getting to me." Ella wiped away her tears placing the baby outfit in the cart.

"Anyways have you found anyone that you love yet? Like are you in any relationships yet?" Ella smirked.

I then began to think about Harry.

"If so have you been getting any? I'm pretty sure because I heard that once you lose your Virginity you look like a total different person, and from the looks of it you look like a different person." Ella laughed as I blushed.

"So you do have a special someone! Oh my god! Who is it?" Ella screamed attracting some people.

"I'm not in a relationship. Also I am still a virgin I, I haven't changed a bit." I took my focus on more baby clothes.

"Aw come on Lou don't be like that. I know that you have a special someone. Amelie told me that you act a lot different now." Ella sighed.

"I just don't like to talk about our relationship. It's still new, and we decided to keep it secret." I sighed, it wasn't a full lie.

Harry and I's relationship hasn't been new for a while now. I wonder what Harry is doing right now. Probably practicing with his band.

"Okay I'm sorry Lou. I get it new relationship you gotta get used to it before you know that he's the one. I felt the same with Archie, I didn't tell my parents till he asked me to prom. Four years of hiding a relationship from my parents was hard." Ella laughed.
-
After shopping with Ella I went back to work. I know that my shift was over and done with but I think I will do fine with a few extra hours.