Ch. 15

Harry
"Should we put the lyrics in the subtitles or closed captions or not?" I asked.

Liam, Niall, Zayn and I were all in my back yard editing the video we were about to post.

"It might help the fans that want to sing along. Which will be good for publicity. So yeah go ahead." Niall said.

I nodded and took out a sheet of paper with our lyrics on it. I then began to type in the lyrics for the subtitles or closed captions.

"Im bored I want to do something other than sit here and think of lyrics for our next song." Liam wined.

"Well then what do you want to do?" I asked still typing.

"Lets go meet your boyfriend!" Liam exclaimed jumping up from his chair.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"Why not? I met him, Niall sort of met him. Why can't we just meet him all together?" Liam groaned.

"Because he doesn't want to meet you guys." I glared at Liam.

"Also he probably doesn't want to meet you guys because we all rich fucks and you might insult him for the way he lives." Zayn grumbled.

"I wont insult him! He's my best friends boyfriend I am not that horrible of a friend." Liam pouted.

"What ever Lili." I laughed.
-
"Hey its Louis leave a message and ill call back." I groaned throwing my phone across the room.

I have been trying to call Louis for almost a hour. I know that he does not have work right now. So what the hell could he be doing at the moment?! Ugh what ever ill just go to his apartment. I grabbed my keys and phone and left my room.

"Where are you going? If where ever your going I'm hitching a ride with you. One of the tires on my car popped I need a lift." Gemma said following me.

"No I'm not giving you a ride. I have stuff to do that is more important than your stuff." I mumbled opening the door.

"Ill tell dad." Gemma smirked.

"Dads at work, moms at work, no one is going to save you." I smirked back then slammed the door.

Once I got in my car I then headed to the direction of Louis apartment. Once I got there I park like I usually did and headed to the second floor. I then lightly knocked on the door.

"Louis! Open the door." I said.

I groaned when nothing happened. I then knocked harder on the door yet still no one answered.

"Can you please leave? I have a three year old here and she is trying to take her nap." Some women said.

I turned around and looked up seeing a women.

"My boyfriend wont answer his door. So no I wont leave." I then turned back around and banged again on the door.

"Louis is your boyfriend? I thought he was single. Hes always so lonely since Lottie isn't ever home. Well Louis left about a hour ago. Sorry about that." The women smiled.

"Do you know where he went?" I asked.

"Sadly no, but he did go that way. He always does, probably has another job, he does have two jobs." I nodded and left the building and got into my car.

How could he not tell me had more than one job? Is he struggling with money that much that he needs two jobs just to pay rent and bills?
-
I decided to check if Louis was at that one place like last time. I park in the farthest parking lot from the building. I then took my time walking over while trying to call Louis again.