Ch. 43

Harry
I was practically falling asleep in class. I felt something hit my head. I turn around and see Liam pointing to the teacher.

"Harry did you answer these questions?" My teacher asked.

"I'm to tired to answer your bullshit." I mumbled laying my head down on my desk and going to sleep.

"You wont be to tired for a detention then wont you?" She asked.

I nodded and flipped her off. My teachers never give me detention no more because they know its useless. I'm not gonna serve it. The bell finally rang and I got up grabbing my shit and heading to my locker. After I placed my stuff in my locker I went to my car. Once in I got a text from Louis.

Louis: Hey don't pic me up today
Harry: Is it about that guy?
Louis: No my teacher saw I ditched class yesterday and wants me to stay for lunch
Harry: Have fun love you

I left my car and went to the lunch room and sat with the boys. Is Louis still mad at me about the Lottie thing? I sat down but still couldn't get it out of my head.

"No Louis today?" Liam asked.

"I think hes mad at me." I mumbled laying my head down on the cold table.

"Well what did you do?" Liam asked.

"I tried to find out why he doesn't want me to meet his sister even though shes a big fan of the band. He told me that he wasn't ready and so I contacted her by facebook." Liam, Zayn and Niall's jaw drops.

"You what?!" They all yelled.

"Well she clearly thought that it was fake right?!" Liam asked.

"She did at first but then said that I have to prove to her that I was the real Harry so I sent her a picture." Zayn got up and grabbed my tie.

"Are you trying to make us look fucking horrible?!" Zayn yelled.

"She didn't tell anyone. If she did it would have surfaced the media already. Its been two days." Zayn sighed and let me go.

"What happened next?" Liam sighed.

"Louis called me and he yelled at me. Then I found out why he doesn't want me to meet Lottie. She has a couple of months left to live." The boys all grew silent.

"Well your fucked." Zayn said.

"Its weird because yesterday he acted like it never happened. He just ignored it."

"Maybe he wants to ignore it because he knows that its bound to happen eventually."

"Whats bound to happen?"

"Lottie's death. He needs time. What are you going to do when it actually happens?" Niall asked.

"I don't know. It depends on what he does."

Louis
One week ago...
"Louis can I speak to you for a minute?" I nodded and kissed Lottie's forehead then left her room following the nurse outside of Lottie's room.

"Please tell me its good news. Lottie's getting better now right?" I asked with a smile.

"No, in fact its gotten worse. To the point that she, she has a couple of months left to live." I couldn't move.

"What?" Shes just saying that.

Doctors play jokes on everyone.

"I'm sorry Louis. I really am. We tried everything that we can think of. Nothing is working on her. We tried to calculated how much she has left and so far we got a couple of months. Three or four months to be exact." I couldn't breath.

Why was this happening?! Why does this have to happen?! What did I do to deserve this? I didn't notice I was crying till I felt something soft touch my cheek. I looked and saw the nurse was holding my head and rubbing my tear stained cheek with a cloth.

"Louis I am so sorry. I promise you we did everything to stop it." I nodded silently and walked away back to Lottie's room.

Once in I grabbed my bag and headed back to the door.

"Louis? What did she tell you?" Lottie asked.

I didn't respond. I just walked out of her room calmly shutting her door and leaving the hospital. It was raining when I exited the hospital. I didn't really care I just needed to leave that horrid place. I walked home in the rain and just stayed on my porch letting myself get soaked.

If I go in its going to get worse. Ill be reminded of the slowly dieing sister I have. What am I going to do when she dies? Maybe I could be with her when she goes to heaven. Mom and dad and all my siblings will be there, we can all be together.

Like the happy family we all once were. I smiled thinking of all of us sitting in a large grass field together. The twins would be playing tag with Felicite. Lottie would be helping mom with makeup. I would be sitting afar watching with a smile.

Everything would be great again. Everything could be great again. Thats all I want in life right now. My family.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Sorry it had a sad ass ending I am currently feeling like shit right now. If you haven't already noticed on Instagram. I just felt like a really send ending would fit the purpose of how I feel.

Since my surgery is coming up closer and closer I am starting to feel more depressed. So I am sorry if I ever have pissed any of you off I am just getting all stressed and depressed over this surgery. No I am not nervous I am depressed. I don't like surgery, I don't like the feeling of having to be asleep and have someone cut my back open. I don't like the fact that I am going to have to be taken care of like a baby.

I don't like the fact that I wont be able to shower or walk properly for a couple of weeks to a month or two. I don't like any of it. Today just hasn't been the best day for me. I legit have been thinking of dark thoughts, but I have ignored them. I am probably deactivating my Instagram account for a couple of days because of everything.

Don't worry im not going to do anything to myself just have to take a break from things. Anyays love you all, goodnight, morning, and or afternoon.