Ch. 12

Louis
I yawned staring up at the ceiling. Harry spent the night last night. We ended up in the living room the cold floor. That was the only room that had a great view from the window. The sun would shine right through it in the morning casting a beautiful morning glow.

We didn't have sex so its fine. I looked to my side seeing Harry still passed out. I smiled kissing his chest lightly. He need to shave soon, well thats if he wants to. I don't mind what he wants to do with his body.

"Haz, baby. Time to wake up. The sun is up and shining away you need to get up before your parents send out a search party for you." I laughed.

"The only time they would ever do that is if Gem or I had a birthday party that we didn't attend to." Harry mumbled.

"Well then. Ill go make breakfast, do you want me to make enough for you to have left overs to bring home?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"What do you think my answer to that would be?" Harry grumbled.

"If you want to have a morning attitude with me ill just make a bowl of cereal." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry Lou. I love you!" I smile looking at Harry as he sat up taking a picture of himself.

A/N: Harry's snapchat selfie made it myself 😊All through out breakfast Harry was taking pics

All through out breakfast Harry was taking pics.