Ch. 47

Louis
"Louis do you think it will happen? He said he would." God damn it Harry.

Why the hell would you contact her? Now shes all hopeful for meeting you. I seriously wanted to just tell her that it might not ever happen but I cant break her heart more than it already is.

"Uh just pray that he will. Maybe for your birthday. Moms birthday is today." Lottie smiled and nodded clasping her hands together and whispering in them.

"Dear god, please let the boys come and visit me. Please wish a very happy birthday to mom up there." She thinks mom is dead too?

Why am I the only one that believes she still alive?

"You think mom is dead?" I asked.

Lottie stopped what he was doing and looked at me then nodded.

"No one found out where the ship went. Its been a while now so I think shes dead. As for the girls I don't know." I believe the girls are still alive and lost out there.
-
I was pacing my living room waiting for Niall's car to come and get me. Harry got in a car accident last night and I was being selfish enough to ignore it. I pulled my hair harshly wanting to just bash my scull on the wall. Harry's in the fucking hospital because of me. I finally heard Niall's car honking so I sped out of my apartment and ran to his car.

"How are you going to explain to Harry's parents who you are?" Niall asked driving.

"I don't know. Harry told me he didn't even tell his parents he was gay." Niall sighed and nodded.

"Sometimes Harry doesn't even think of things you know. That's probably why he got in that fucking accident. Texting and driving." I felt even more guilt over come me.

I was texting Harry. I'm the reason Harry almost died.

"Hey you okay? Look I get it your worried so am I. Just uh think of how your gonna explain to his parents who you are. Gemma already doesn't like you but she has no clue what you look like so think if a fake name." I nodded but still didn't stop thinking of Harry.

By the time we got there. Liam and Zayn were waiting outside of the  hospital.

"Okay your name is Joel and you are my comforting friend. Got it?" I nodded and left the car following Niall to Zayn and Liam.

"Put this on. I don't think Harry's parents will want a poor person in Harry's room. Anne wouldn't let Harry's dad in because he spilled his food on himself." I nodded taking the jacket from Zayn.

"Also put these on. I heard the paps are on there way here. I know Harry wont be happy about you being papped." Liam handed me sunglasses that seemed a little to big for me but I still put them on.

The elevator was nerve wrecking. I was terrified to see Harry. If Niall knew who Harry was texting he would be furious at me. I kept on biting my lip not knowing that I was almost bleeding. I stopped when the elevator dinged and we got off and headed to Harry's room.

I saw Gemma and another women sitting on chairs outside of a room. Probably Harry's room and that's probably Harry's mom. Zayn and Liam both walked over to them and pulled them into a hug. Niall grabbed my hand and led me to them. I felt like I was being dragged I didn't want to move or get closer.

"Niall who's this?" The women asked.

"Uh my friend. I needed more comfort since I expected those two to be comforting you and Gemma. I'm just so fucking worried about him!" Niall pulled me to him fake crying into my shoulder.

I didn't know what to do so I just lightly tapped his back.

"I can't go in there." I whispered to him.