Ch. 38

Louis
"Harry I don't think this looks good on me." I looked in the mirror at the slutty outfit.

"Just try it on and if you don't like it ill get something different." Harry smirked.

I sighed and slowly took my clothes off placing the panties on. I then heard a shudder of a camera. I turned around and saw Harry on his phone smiling.

"This time I dont have to cross your face out

"This time I dont have to cross your face out." Harry smirked.

"Oh god don't post that. My ass is way to-"

"Delicious, gorgeous, fuckable?" I blushed and turned around looking ay my ass in the mirror.

"You do know that no one will see you in that sexy shit besides me right?" I nodded but still didn't stop staring at myself.

"Okay well lets get on the rest before I can't leave because of a boner." I nodded quickly and began to place on the outfit over the slutty yet comfortable panties.

Harry is taking me out to a masquerade date this time. In Harry's words he it to be like a fifty shades of grey date but also didn't want it to be like one. Which confused the fuck out of me till he explained the whole time. You know I never saw Harry as one of those guys to watch those types of movies. Sure I expected him to watch like porn and stuff but not bdsm and kinky sex.

Flashback

Lunch time has finally came and I just got in Harry's car as he began to drive.

"I've gotten the perfect and greatest idea for a date Lou!" Harry exclaimed happily.

"Hmm?" I looked to him with a hopeful smile.

Don't get me wrong but Harry and I haven't had a date in a while now since we both ran out of ideas. Well more like he ran out of ideas. He always wants to surprise me with a date idea so I never really get to choose where we get to go. I'm happy anyways though as long as Harry is smiling and living I'm fine.

"Where and when?" I asked.

"Gemma made me watch fifty shades darker with her this week and it got me thinking. My dad and my sister along with me love to throw parties! I convinced my dad to throw a masquerade!" Harry smiled placing his hand on my knee.

I stared shocked because I could see a shit ton of scenarios going around head of reasons why this is a bad idea.

"Harry I think this is a bad idea." I mumbled.

I immediately regretted it because Harry's beautiful smile went away right after I said that.

"Just think of the possible happenings that could happen! I could get caught with you! You and I made a deal to keep our relationship a secret from the world! Also I don't do parties you know that. I don't even have fancy clothes, so I won't even fit in at a masquerade." I breathed out harshly after that.