Ch. 4

Louis
"H-h-harder Harry...please." I moaned scratching down his back.

I felt Harry smirked pounding into my harder. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waisted pushing him deeper in me. This is the about the third round now. I feel Harry start to jerk me off. That set me off, I let out a small scream but loud moaning coming into Harry's hand.

I felt Harry's thrust get slightly sluggish and I knew that he was as ready as I was. Harry groaned coming into the condom then fell limp against me. I smiled kissing his shoulder. Harry moaned looking at me then kissing me. I smile into the kiss then pushed him off of me.

I winced at the feeling of him pulling out then moaned when Harry began to slowly massaged my butt. I laugh turning around to him laying my head on his chest. He began to trace small patterns on my hip.

"Its 12:30 already. Wow, I knew that my sex drive could go crazy." Harry joked.

I rolled my eyes getting up and changing into my clothes. I then went into the dinning room and began to do my left over homework.

"Seriously? You do homework after I fuck you?" Harry asked.

"Well you did pick me up after school, then take me out to dinner, after that a very wonderful date. Thank you very much by the way." I smiled.

"Aww your welcome Lou." Harry smiled kissing my cheek.

"Then you took me home and we watched a movie after that we have sex three times. So I didn't get to do my homework one bit." I gave Harry a lop sided smile.

"Okay. Well then, next time tell me if you have homework so I know not to take you away from your studies." Harry smirked.

I sighed nodding continuing to do my homework.

"How come your sister isn't back from work yet?" Harry suddenly asked.

My eyes widened and I stopped writing. Shit! What do I tell him now?! Okay Louis calm down, make up a lie quick quick quick!

"She had most of the day off then went to work while we were on our date." I gave myself a mental high five.

Good one Louis! Harry will believe anything I say about my "workaholic" sister.

"Okay then? When can I meet her?" Harry sat down in front of me.

Oh god Harry just go home! Please go home!

"Do you want to go home?" I asked suddenly.

I then quickly shut my mouth hating what I just said. How could I say that out loud?! I am such a fucking idiot. Now he's going to be mad as hell at me! Ugh me and my fucking big ass mouth!

"Wow, uh okay. I'll see you tomorrow I guess? I don't know, call me if you need anything." Harry sighed getting up and grabbing his stuff then leaving the apartment.

I groaned pulling at my hair then slamming my face on the table. Why the fuck did I do that?! Ugh he wont even want to call me or text me tomorrow. He probably wont even pick me up.
-
I woke up in bed once again alone. I looked over to my sisters side of the room. Yeah we share a room, well used to. Since shes in the hospital now, we don't share anything but words. I stretched getting up and began my normal routine.

Get up, eat cereal, or a pop-tart,get a change of clothes, brush my teeth and hair, then leave the house. After that I just walk to school. My school isn't far away but it takes about a 30 minute walk to get there. So I'm fine with that since it gives me time to run. I hate running but it keeps me in shape.
-
Its lunch time now. I don't think Harry would be here at the usual parking spot. It doesn't hurt to check though. I shrugged leaving the school and heading to Harry's secret hiding spot. He was there, on his phone probably snapchating like usual.

I walked to his car knocking on the window lightly. He put his phone down then unlocked the door. I got in silently staring at the black floor. I really should apologize for yesterday.

"I'm sorry about last night. I was just tired and I wanted to get my homework done before I had to get yelled at my teacher for not doing my homework. I still love you though,I really do." I sighed looking over to Harry.

His eyes were on the road. Well I think they are, he has his dark ass sunglasses on and I can't even see his eyes through them. I hate those, I can't tell if he's giving me a weird look or glaring at me.  I sighed looking out the window.

"Where do you want to go for lunch?" Harry asked. 

I shrugged as an answer. We always usually go to our usual restaurant.

"Why don't we go where we always go?" I asked.

"They closed today. Something about there stove fucking up. So yeah we have to go some place else. So where do you want to go?" Harry asked again.

"I don't care where we go. All I care is if your pissed off at me or not." I grew tired of his childish attitude.

"I am... not pissed at you. I just want to know why you had to have an outburst at me for asking about your sister." Harry sighed stopping the car.

"Well maybe because I don't like talking about my sister!" I yelled.

"Do you not like her or something?" Harry pressured.

"Harry just bring me back to my school. Lunch should be over soon. You just waisted your gas on me for nothing." I huffed sitting back.

Harry rolled his eyes driving back to my school. Once I got out of the car he immediately started to drive away leaving dust around me. I flipped him off walking back to my school. Wow our first fight, hopefully this doesn't destroy our relationship.

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Another chapter! I don't know if the people that read my story are Larry shippers but if you are one leave me a comment or press that lovely star that you are. Or you can just press that lovely star if you just love this story in general. Also if you read my other story big time anorexia, you better press that star on the last chapter if you want another chapter on there.

One star or two is all I need and then a new chapter is put up. Just like this book, a star equals a new chapter. Including the other two books. Love you all and have a good evening, night, or morning.