Chapter 23

"Baby are you okay?" i asked, me and Blaise were in bed but he had his back turned towards me and the covers pulled up so i could only see his shoulders and head "fine" he said. "Maybe i should just go sleep in my room" i said rolling over then i started to get out of the sheets but he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back towards him. "Dont" he said and hugged me close to him, i turned around and hugged his chest "Blaise im so sorry" i whispered "nothing is your fault but i am glad that Voldemort did exist even though he did all those bad things and i might sound selfish but im glad he did exist because now i have you" he said. I pulled his neck down and kissed him on the lips he ran his hands over my body finally settling on my butt he grasped my bottom and picked me up then layed me down in the middle of the bed. He pulled his shirt over his head and leaned in and gave me an even deeper more passionate kiss i pulled my nightgown off and he tore my bra off "ouch that hurt" i moaned and he ran his tongue along the parts that had been stinging then he brought his mouth to my breasts and started to suck on my nipples and nip at the breast and nipple. "Blaise" i moaned, then i pulled his pajama bottoms off and we continued to make out then i took his boxers off and he took my underwear off and after a bit of teasing he entered me. "Blaise I love you so dam much" i moaned "i love you more" he moaned after a little while i could tell how i got the bruises and sore spots. When we were finished he rolled off me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders "so have you really been crushing on me since you met me?" i asked with a smirk "no comment" he replied. I rolled onto my stomach and said "so have i" before i fell asleep.

BLAISE POV

"Zabini" "Zabini" someone was saying "ZABINI" maybe if i ignored it theyd go away "oh forget this" they said and i felt a rough slap across my face. "WHAT? WHAT IN THE BLOODY HEL DO YOU WANT?" i roared then i saw that it was Draco. "Shush youll wake up Jaya" he said i looked down and saw Jaya next to me with her arm across my chest with the sheets thrown over her naked body. "What are you doing here?" i asked sitting up "can we talk?" he asked "can i atleast put on some pants?" i asked he nodded and went out into the hall. I pulled onmy pajama pants and went out into the hall "im sorry about everything that happened yesterday i didnt know about the whole your dad thing and i dont actually know why i told Tawny" he said "are you really all that mad at me for dating your sister?" he asked. "Not that much but just dont tell me if you shag and do not hurt her" i said "same for you, you know since your dating my cousin" he said "yeah i kind of got it" i replied rolling my eyes.