Chapter 56

"Im probably not going ot be home tonight" i said to Draco while plucking some hairs from his head.

"Its fine. I'll cover for you if anything" he said and i smiled.

"Thank you" i said and waved my wand so my outfit changed again to: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_263/set?id=52709208 and my hair was greased back. I stuck the hairs into a little vial and handed the vial to Fred.

He drank it then turned into Draco, Draco drank another vial and turned into Fred.

"Come on" i grabbed Fred's hand and pulled up the hood of my sweater.

We walked to a near by tattoo parlor and walked in.

"May i help you with something?" a girl with the front of her head shaved except for her bangs and the back of her hair dreaded all the way to her knees asked, she had a nose chain and 5 lower lip piercings.

"Yeah we want to get matching tattoos. And where'd you get that chain? I cant find one anywhere" i said with a smile and tapped my nose hoop.

She smiled and removed one end from behind her ear, "It's a bracelet that i looped to my hoop then tucked behind my ear" she laughed "come on back i think that Mikey is open"

We went to the back and as she'd said Mikey was open.

A few hours later we walked out of the parlor with the edge of our left arm tattooed, mine read 'every sinner has a future' and his read 'every saint has a past'.

"My mom's gonna freak" Fred said and i laughed

"My mom wont care" i replied.

"Dont talk that way" he said "about everything you talk that way. You shouldnt" he said and squeezed my shoulder.

"Ill stop" i said and smiled.

That night we didnt do it, we just laid in bed together and eventually fell asleep. Thats how i spent my wedding night, with the love of my life...