Chapter 55

"Draco? What would you say if I was to tell you that I was getting married today?" I asked

"I'd ask who it was so I knew who's arse to kick" he replied coolly.

"Why?"

"Would you support me though? If I loved him with all my heart, he was my soulmate would you?"

"Of course! As long as you got over Blaise"

My heart broke a little when he said his name but I continued.

"Promise?" I asked and e nodded "alright well get dressed as if I was gettin married today"

"Umm okay..." he said and retreated to his room.

Quickly I put on an olive shade of foundation, I hadn't done this in a long time so my face seemed a lot more alive than usual. I put light red lipstick on and mascara, light colored eyeshadow, and light blush with minimal eyeliner.

Then I got dressed into: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52812009

When I was all primped up I went to Draco's room, he was already dressed in one of his all black suits and his hair instead of being slicked back was a bit messy.

"Woah. You look beautiful" he said "are you really getting married?" he asked

"You'll just have to wait and see" I winked and stepped into the fireplace.

"Why are you all fancy?" I heard George say as me and Draco appeared in the fireplace.

George right away took it his wand and tried to stupefy me but before he could id taken his wand.

"What the hell are YOU doing here?!" George asked

"Why the hell did you bring me HERE of all places?" Draco asked.

"Both of you sit down" I said softly.

"Dont tell me what to do in my own house!" George said immediately and I took out my wand.

"Enough!" Fred said "Look George just sit down please, we'll explain everything in just a moment. Jay put away your wand!"

Draco and George reluctantly sat down.

"Okay well right to it" Fred said

"We've been 'dating' for the past 5 months or so" I said "it's more like having $e* every night and talking about one another. We found out that we are each other's 'true soulmates' as Fred refers to it. Basically we were made for each other but that was clouded by my love for Blaise, my 'phantom Mate'" I explained.

"We really love each other and last night I asked Jay if she'd marry me. She said yes" Fred said

"WHAT?!" Draco and George said at the same time "THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU KNOW WHO's DAUGHTER IS GOING TO MARRY A WEASLEY! IT'S A CONTRADICTION!"

"You two don't understand. You haven't felt the way we do"

"Of course I've felt that way! I'd die for Gigi!" George said "but I don't think that you two are rift for each other at all! You knocked him off his broom and nearly killed him! Besides your a stinking death eater wh-"

"Finish that sentence Weasle Bee" I hissed and aimed my wand at his crotch "and there will be NO second generation of Weasley Twins"

"Relax! All of you! Look can't you see we are happy together?" Fred said

"Draco you know for a fact that I haven't smiled or laughed since Dumbledore's death, that I've worn only black but look at my look at me. Draco if you love me then you will see how much I care for him. Look" I said and showed him the locket which now had a picture of me and Fred laughing and making funny faces, the pictures changed.