Chapter 51 *redone*

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45812240

Breathe

In.

Out

I was panting heavily as i leaned against a pillar, my wand clutched in one hand the other was held close to my chest.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming my way so I immediately ceased. Y breathing and listened as the person immiting the footsteps started to hum.

I chuckles to myself then I turned so one of my eyes was looking out.

I saw as the young man looked around casciously then he touched a few bricks in the wall and a long gash in the wall appeared jus wide enough for him to sneak through. I glided up to him and wrapped an arm around his neck pointing my and into his neck.

I put a finger to my lips signifying him not to talk and pushed him so he'd move into the room. He started to walk then out of nowhere he grabbed my arm and threw me over Hia shoulder so I landed with a painful 'wham!' on the floor infront of his feet.

He seemed to be surprised it was a girl but I didn't let that stop me. I threw my legs around and kicked his feet out from under him so now he was on the floor. I got on top of hiss chest and grabbed his tie, pulling it tight so I was suffocating him. When he started turning purple I released him and stood back up.

I looked around and saw the redhead and a boy with sandy colored hair.

"What the hell do you want wih us!?" the boy asked

"I come I peace" I smirked raising my hands

"Look at her hand she's the one who beat Ginny" he said pointing to my leg bandage hand

"I did no-" I said roughly then before I could finish my sentence I just fainted