6

'Oh look who's here?' A familiar voice speaks, causing me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

'What do you want?' I ask, facing Paige and her 'friends'.

'Excuse me, you're a member of staff here and you shouldn't be talking to customers like that' She says with a smirk plastered across her face. I just want to slap her.

'Julie, I'm going on my break. Can you serve them for me?' I ask Julie, who's another member of staff and she nods her head in reply. I smile at her before sitting down at the back of the cafe with the boys.

'Damn, I was kind of hoping for you to start a fight' Brad teases, making me chuckle slightly.

'I'm glad you didn't' Tristan grins ear to ear. As I was sat next to James, Brad is sat opposite me and I could feel him kicking my leg slightly.

'Brad, can you be a little less annoying right now?' I ask, giving him a little evil glare.

'What, what did I do?!' He exclaims, trying to look all innocent.

'You were kicking my leg' I reply with my arms folded to my chest.

'Oooh I sense that you were trying to flirt with her' Connor speaks while wiggling his eyebrows at me. I angelically smile at Brad, waiting for him to say something.

'No' He replies, folding his arms to his chest defensively.

'Good and let's keep it like that' Tristan bluntly replies. I roll my eyes at him, at the fact he feels the need to be an overprotective brother and that he knows I hate it but he still does it anyway.

/

'I saw Paige and her minions today at work' I chuckle, talking to Liv through FaceTime.

'And you didn't start a fight? Wow, impressive' She laughs, clapping her hands.

'I was so tempted to just slap her in the face and kill her' I sigh, clenching my fists at the thought of her ridiculously annoying face.