48

I sigh, limping downstairs with my phone in my hand as I could feel a slight pain in my foot, still recovering from the accident.

'What you limping for?' Tris asks.

'Did you forget that I'm still recovering' I joke, sitting on the kitchen counter.

'Get your bum off' Mum snaps, grabbing my hand and pulls me away.

'What's up with you' Tris asks, raising an eyebrow.

'I just cleaned and you just went and sit on it' She sighs, shaking her head and walks out of the house to go work.

'Okay?' I slowly speak, confused.

'What are you doing today?' Tristan asks, taking a bite of an apple.

'What I do everyday. Catch up with Liv and the others' I chuckle.

'Fair enough' He laughs.

-

'Jessica's coming later' Liv whispers in my ear as we hug.

'For real?' I sigh, pulling away from the hug.

'Do I look like I'm joking?' She says with a straight face.

'Okay I know you're not' I roll my eyes, joining the others up in my room.

'Baby' Brad frowns at me.

'Yes' I say, walking towards him as he sits on my bed.

'Come closer' He whines as I stand closer in front of him. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my stomach. I run my hand through his hair.

'You guys seem okay now' James grins.

'We were always okay, right?' I question Brad.

'Yep. Always' Brad replies, nodding his head. I smile at him.

'Thank god, Brad was losing his mind' James laughs. He then receive an evil glare from Brad. The doorbell rings.

'I'll get it' Connor says, walking downstairs. Brad holds me tighter, knowing that I'm getting anxious.

'Relax baby' He whispers.

'I'm all good' I say to him. He looks up at me and mouths 'I love you'

'I love you too' I giggle, leaning in closer and kisses him just when Jessica and Con walks into my room.

'Oh' I hear Jessica speak.

'Hey' Brad bluntly greets her, still holding me.

'I see you guys are fine now' She fakes a smile, looking at me. I look at Liv and she rolls her eyes.

'What are you doing here anyway?' I ask, trying to be polite. I sit on Brad's lap with his arms still around my waist.

'I just wanted to catch up again' She sits on my bed. Ew bitch, don't sit on my bed please. Again, I look at Liv with my widened eyes.

'Well we don't want you here' Liv snaps.

'Liv!' Connor says, looking at her confused.

'I'm just saying ' She sighs, rolling her eyes. I just turn to Brad who smiles at me and I smile back, playing with his hair.