50

'I'm stuffed' Liv groans, flopping her entire body onto my bed.

'Me too. Thanks for inviting me to dinner' Jessica grins, sitting on my chair. Bitch.

'It would be rude not to' Tris chuckles. I look at Liv and we both roll our eyes. Brad sits on my bed and I sit on his lap, wrapping my arms around him.

/

Oh my god you're turning 18 tomorrow!' Liv giggles, waking me up. I groan, rubbing my eyes violently.

'Liv, it's 10 o'clock ' I glare at her.

'I'm sorry' She laughs, pulling my blanket away from me. I sigh, dragging it back.

'I shouldn't let you sleep on my bed' I whine, closing my eyes and tries to ignore her. Liv giggles evilly.

'Seriously go to sleep and wake me up in three hours' I tell her.

'Get up people!' Tristan barges into my room.

'For fuck sake' I grunt, storming out of my room and sprints downstairs.

'Hello my grumpy princess' Brad jokes, welcoming me into his arms.

'Shut it' I frown, resting my head on his chest.

'What's the matter?' He asks in a baby voice.

'I'm just really tired' I reply.

'Well go to sleep' He laughs.

'I can't. Liv woke me up and Tristan just barged into my room' I complain.

'He told us that he was going to do that but I felt bad' He sighs, kissing my head.

'Why did you feel bad?' I ask, looking up at him.

'Because I know how frustrated you get during the day when you've been woken up' He chuckles. I laugh, pulling myself away from him.

'Where are you going' He pouts, opening his arms wide again.

'Nowhere' I grin, walking into his arms again. 

'I love you' He whispers.

'I love you too' I reply. Liv runs into the kitchen, doing her evil laugh again.

'Urgh shut up' I roll my eyes at her.

'Someone's cranky' Liv says, sitting down at the table.

'Leave her alone' Brad pleads, squeezing me tight.

'I was only joking. What's wrong with you two' She laughs, shaking her head as she goes on her phone, probably to text Connor.

/

'3 hours' Tris says excitedly.

'Am I the only one that's not counting down the hours?' I ask.

'Yeah pretty much' Liv laughs.

'Actually it's 2 hours 56 minutes' Brad corrects Tristan.

'Okay Brad' I chuckle, resting my hand gently on his forearm.

'I'm just saying' He says with sassy attitude.

'I cannot wait to drink' I clap my hands excitedly.

'Erm' Tris raises his eyebrows.

'What?' I question.

'Give her a break, she's allowed to drink once she's 18' Connor says. I smile at him and he smiles back. 

'Urgh my baby sister's growing up' Tris frowns, pulling me in his arms.

'Don't drink right away' Brad smirks.

'Not you as well' I laugh.

'You're growing up way too fast' Brad pouts, pretending to be emotional and wipes his "tears".