-2-

"Hurry up Dan!" Chris called from the other room as Dan finished straightening his hair.
He groaned.

"Shut up Chris, you're lucky I'm even coming." Dan rolled his eyes.

"You wouldn't have come if it weren't for your disability to spend time with your own mother." he murmured from the other side of the door.

"Fuck off would you?" Chris just wandered off into the living room. Dan took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. He had no interest in going to this party, and being around a bunch of drunk people, especially when he couldn't be drink himself. Usually he'd make the bad decision and drink, regardless of whether or not he'd have Uni the next day or not, but he just didn't feel like it that day. He finished the last section of his hair and unplugged the straightener. He wasn't looking forward to this party, but he would most likely have a worse time if he had spent it with his mother, who didn't give a shit. The only reason she wanted him to come over was purely because he called her out on giving much less than a shit. He really didn't understand why she even tried to pretend though.

"Alright let's go." Dan tells Chris, who was waiting impatiently.

"About time." Chris murmured.

"Chris I'm gonna get tired of your shit really quick, don't push it." Chris didn't say anything, he just rolled his eyes. Dan and Chris had a love hate relationship, and it was like that with all of Chris's relationships. Chris was just that type of guy who partied all the time, and got laid every other day, exactly what you probably expect him to be. Dan stuck with him though, even though he found Chris incredibly annoying, he still loved him as a person. They were there for each other regardless of all of the shit Chris puts Dan through, Dan knew what Chris's past was like, and it was inevitable that he acted the way he did. The car ride to the party was silent, most of the way at least.

"You're gonna sit there and do nothing aren't you?" Chris asked.

"Probably. I'm not really in the mood to do anything people normally do at a party. Like socialize or drink." Dan said looking out the window.

"Why are you so boring?"

"Why do you hang out with me if I'm so boring?"

"Because I feel bad."

"mhm." Dan hummed. 

"Just try to have fun." Chris said as they pulled up to a huge house. Dan let out a huge sigh as they got out of the car. As soon as they got out of the car you could hear music booming from the inside, he took a deep breath and held it in before slowly letting it out. This was gonna be a long night.

---

Words can't explain how excited I am about this fanfic. I really love it. Also, please leave questions below so I can start doing QOTDS. Love you all

-Lae <3

QOTD: Are you listening to music right now? What song

AOTD: Outer Space/ Carry On, 5 Seconds of Summer.