-14-

For some reason Dan gave himself a quick look in the mirror, to make sure he looked fine, and not long after he heard three soft knocks on his door. Dan rushed to the door and opened it to see the blue eyed man standing there. He looked tired. Black smudges around his icy blue eyes, his pink lips curved downward, and lines on his pale forehead. Dan hadn't seen Phil from this angle and he wasn't happy he was seeing it right now. It confused him. How Phil could be in such a state. He seemed to be living the dream, and how could such a nice guy have to feel the way he looked. Maybe Dan was making assumptions, a habit of his, but it takes a sad person to see one and Dan saw a sad person behind Phil's smile.

"Hey, erm thanks for letting me stay.." Phil mumbled.

"Of course, you don't need to thank me. Are you alright?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay..." Dan wasn't buying it. Maybe he should ask Phil again, just to be sure. "Well come in," Dan said, stepping away from the door.

"Thanks." Phil said. "You're sure you don't mind?"

"No, Phil." Phil nodded.

"Do you wanna sleep in my bedroom, I can sleep-"

"I'll take the couch" Phil interrupted.

"Alright then, I'll go get you some blankets and a pillow, make yourself comfortable." Dan said, running off. Phil looked around. At least someone wanted him around, not just for his success.

This happened all the time. Phil would do one little thing to upset Peyton. She basically controlled him. Maybe Phil should just leave her. Is she really worth all the stress and pain?

Of course she is, are you mad?

Before he could think any further, Dan came back, his arms full of things for Phil.

"Here." Dan said, setting the things on the sofa. "The bathroom is over there, and just wake me up when you do."

I'll be awake anyways Dan thought.

"Alright thanks." Phil said. "Go to bed, I'll be fine, you look tired."

Dan wasn't tired, but he did as Phil said and left.

Dan didn't sleep that night, for so many reasons.

---

405 words

Ayy so i have to type this A/N fast because Phil's liveshow is in like a minute, but sorry for not updating on time, I started writing a new story. So yeah, Anyways I hope you're all having a lovely day. Alright gotta blast because the live show see ya.

-Lae <3