-13-

Dan frowns as he watches Phil rush out the door. He takes a sip of his coffee, which sat there unfinished, stood up and left.

- - - - -

Dan grabbed his key out of his pocket and unlocked his door to the teal lounge burning into his skull. He never liked this colour. He preferred everything, but his mother made him.

That woman never understood that Dan was an adult, and would be more than fine with out that stuck up joke of a mother in his life. However she refused to leave, and she refused to stop treating him like a child, and refused to stop treating him like shit.

- - - - -

Dan sat, as usual, scrolling tumblr at an unreasonable hour of the day. He checked the time,

1:45...

Looks like he won't sleep again tonight.

10 minutes later... 1:55

Dan laughs at a textpost as his phone rings, signaling he's received a text... At 1:55 am. He looks at the phone to see it's Phil.

Phil: Hey are you awake?

Dan: Um yeah... Why?

Phil: Can I stay the night at yours tonight?

Dan: I mean sure... Why?

Phil: Just a little argument with Pey is all.

Dan narrowed his eyebrows harshly. He hoped this wasn't normal. But he ignored it, it wasn't his business. So he texted Phil his address and waits.

--

lmao i got depressed yesterday so i didnt update.

qotd: i like spaghetti

aotd: me too