-33-

Phil walks in the door, bags of snacks for tonight, Dan follows him into the kitchen.

"What'd you get?" Dan asks, excitedly.

"Coke, 7up, Doritos, Tortilla Chips," Phil lists off the snacks, as he takes them out of bags.

"Tonight's gonna be great," Dan says, as he opens the Tortilla Chips and dip, and stuffs it in his mouth.

"It will," Phil concurs, "That is if you don't eat all the snacks," Phil says, as he takes the chips, and closes the dip. Dan groans playfully.

"It's only another two hours, calm down," Phil says, grinning, domino affecting the grin onto Dan.

Dan liked this. It was very casual, kinda just cute in a non-coupley-coupley way. He liked it, though. He kinda wished he could go further, though, and Dan still didn't quite get that. He didn't get why he would ever want to be flirty like that with Phil. He'd given it some thought, thinking maybe he possibly had feelings for the older man, however just played it off as confusing his feelings because it had been so long since he'd ever been close with someone like he was with Phil. But for some reason, today he questioned that conclusion.

"Whatever, I'm going upstairs," Dan says, walking toward the door. But he stops and turns around. "Oh, by the way, Charly is bringing her girlfriend." Then leaves, leaving no time for Phil to question.

- - - - -

"Hiii." Charly her blue eyes beaming. She had cut her bangs, which looked really nice with her hair in a long ponytail like it was that day.

Behind her was a girl with long blue wavy hair, holding Charly's hand. Basically, when you think of a tumblr girl in 2016 that's what she looked like. She wore a choker, and a black and white striped t-shirt, paired with some bright blue high waisted jeans. Her eyeliner was winged, which paired great with her dark brown eyes. To top all of it off, she had false freckles.

'Too much makeup.' Dan thought, curious to see what was under it all.

"This is my girlfriend, June." (Lmao thanks Troye, im naming her june haverly)

"Nice to meet you," June says shyly.

Dan and Phil both shake her hand.

"You too, June." Phil smiles.

"There's food in the kitchen if you guys want any." Dan offers.

"Sound good," Charly smirks, leading June to the kitchen.

"She's pretty." Dan whispers.

"She really is." Phil agrees, being interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Phil opens it to see Chris.

"Hey Chris, it's been a while," Phil grins. "Good to see you again."

"You too," Chris responds, looking behind Phil, to Dan.

"Come in!" Phil says stepping away from the door, allowing Chris to step in.

"Danny!"Chris exclaims, opening his arms wide for a hug.

"Been too long," Dan says, accepting the embrace.

"Nothing's ever too long." Chris says jokingly. 

"Shut up, you dick," Dan responds.

"Damn it's good to be back," Chris smiles. "now where's the food?" Dan laughs.

"Right this way, madam." Dan says, leading Chris to the kitchen.

Not long after that, PJ arrived, and everyone was now surrounded around the living room T.V., taking turns playing Mario Kart, Dan kicking everyone's ass at it, of course.