-16-

Phil arrives home, a charger in his left hand, his phone in his back pocket. He didn't want to knock. He had this urge to just run away with Dan and never come back.

But of course he knocked.

It only took a few seconds for the blonde girl to show up at the door.

"What do you want?" Peyton scoffed.

"I guess I've come to pack up my stuff?"

"Yeah you better. Gosh. You worried me to death Phil! You unsympathetic piece of shit!"
Peyton rambled.

"Yeah whatever." Phil shrugged carelessly.

"I can't believe you... Where did you even go?" Peyton questioned.

"A friend's house.  Does it matter?" Phil questioned passive aggressively.

"Yes it does matter! You left and didn't even tell me!" Peyton shouted at the much taller man.

"Maybe it's because you couldn't hear me over the bullshit flowing from your ejected lips. " Phil snapped without thinking. Peyton's dark green eyes widen and her jaw hung open, in complete and utter shock because of what Phil had just said.

"Get out." She said, her eyes getting red.

"Peyton I-" Phil began, but she interrupted.

"I really don't want to hear it."

"Peyton, I'm sorry." Phil apologized. He knew Peyton was too dense, and would accept his apology, however he did actually feel bad. Peyton was problematic sometimes, but didn't deserve that.

"Are you Phil?" She asked aggressively. "I think that's bullshit." She said.

"But hey, at least the feeling is neutral." She mumbled.

"Peyton, I'm under a lot of stress right now, I didn't mean to say that." Phil said softly.

"I know, that really hurt my feelings." She said.

"I know, I shouldn't have said that. I love you Peyton." Phil opened his arms and wrapped them around Peyton's small frame.

"It's okay, I love you too." She said into his chest.

"Get a movie ready and I'll go out and grab some coffee alright?"

"Alright baby" Peyton responded softly, getting on her tiptoes to kiss Phil.

Phil turned around and headed to the car to go get some coffee for the girl he loved so dearly.

- - - - -

"Thank you" Phil smiles brightly at the young lady behind the counter. He grabs the cup holder and walks out to the car. He sets them down in the seat next to him and stars the car, however just before he could move his phone began ringing, it was Dan.

"Ello?"

"Phil" Dan breaths over the phone

"Dan? Are you okay?" Phil questions, now worried.

"No, can you come over?" Dan says quietly his voice shaky.

"Um. Yeah I'll be there in 10, stay safe." Phil said,hanging up and rushing to Dan's house, forgetting about his girlfriend at home.

---

457 words

Hey there! I know I said i'd update around midday but in a shit head and i didn't. I'm trying to update more but UGhHhHHhhhh. Anyways life is shitty as always but ay im kinda happy with my shitty life. Also all of the QOTD's are gonna be fall/halloween themed till halloween so please leaf some questions below!!

QOTD: Favorite fall food?

AOTD: Pumpkin Pie

-Lae <3