-15-

Dan lies in his bed, staring at the ceiling. After a while, he starts to notice it getting brighter.

Welp, looks like another night without sleep.

Dan didn't sleep much usually. He got a full night of sleep probably two times a month, he didn't mind it though, plus it was worth not getting the nightmares.

Dan sighs, closing his laptop and stretching his legs. He sits up and gets out of his bed and makes his way to the living room to see Phil, still peacefully sleeping on Dan's old couch. How did he look so comfy on that piece of shit? He shrugged and turned to the kitchen.

He made some eggs and pancakes.

Phil wakes up to the sound of small clicking sounds of mugs. He sits up and rubs his eyes before picking up his glasses and checks his phone.

9 unread messages from Peyton

Peyton-2:30am: where r u???

Peyton-2:33am: baby im sorry i didnt mean it when i told you to leave

Peyton-2:33am: I love u phil

Peyton-2:40am: pls respond im worried about u

Peyton-2:43am: fine ignore me you dick

Peyton-2:44am: ur such a child....

Peyton-2:44am: how hav i been with you 4 so long when u treat me this way??!

Peyton-2:45am: i do so much 4 u

Peyton-2:46am: u better come back and pack all ur stuff

Phil sighs at all the messages. He knows she doesn't mean it, as soon as he gets home she'll yell at him and then kiss up on him, probably ending in sex, which Peyton will force him into, and if he doesn't go along with it another argument like last nights will happen, which Phil really didn't need. Cutting Phil off from his thoughts, Dan walks in.

"Oh good morning." Dan's still croaky voice and beautiful chocolate brown curls greeted him.

Phil wasn't used to seeing him like this. Although they've only known each other a while, he's learned that Dan hated his what he calls "hobbit hair". Phil didn't though. He thought it really suited him, especially paired with his croaky voice, and sweatpants.

"Oh hey, I'm sorry, I thought you were asleep." Phil said, looking up at Dan, his blue eyes penetrating into Dan's skull.

"Oh erm, no. I woke up early today.. I've got work in a few hours." Dan told him.

"You do? I thought you were in school?" Phil questioned, confused.

"I meant like, a paper to write." Phil furrowed his eyebrows and nodded. "Um, do you want some breakfast?" Phil thinks for a second, biting his light, yet ever soft lips, looking down to his phone, questioning what he should do.

"Um no, I think I should probably get home now."

"I thought you and Peyton weren't on good terms?" Dan questions.

"Yeah, but I think we just needed some space from each other. With couples sometimes spending too much time with each other can cause little arguments from time to time-"

Yeah, little arguments, from time to time, meaning every week. Phil thought.

"Things should be fine now." Phil finished.

Dan honestly didn't understand Phil. How he could say that he spends too much time with her, because honestly, two minutes with that chick is too much.

"Alright then." Dan replies softly. Phil stands up and gathered his belongings.

"Thanks for letting me stay, I really appreciate it." Phil pulled Dan into a hug.

Phil's body was stiff, yet perfection at the same time. His lean figure just felt amazing against Dan's.

"Oh it's no problem" Dan replied pulling away, but not wanting to let go.

"See ya." Phil said from Dan's door.

"Bye, stay safe." Dan waved. As the door closed, he plopped onto the couch, exhaling deeply.

Dan didn't know Phil well, nor did Phil Dan, and it confused Dan that of all the people and friends he was sure Phil had, he called Dan. Someone he had only known for a little over 42 hours, and had only seen in person twice.

--

650 words

Helloooo. Yes I know I haven't been updating and I am VERY sorry. I've had lots of school work and not even lying I've literally been too lazy to update. I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE. god im a living flop ffs. 

Also I'm really happy because I've gained so many new readers, I mean 4k reads split between 14/15 chapters? That's crazy. Thank you all soo much. As I said, I'll try to be updating more.

Anyways how have you all been??? I hope you've been good. I've been pretty fine. I actually have a girlfriend now (go me) and yeah. Honestly I'm so happy in this point of my life beyond words. Half summer I was always sad and depressed and I'm just so happy to have moved on from that sad girl who's honestly just a big mess. 

Anyways, that's all, have an amazing rest of the week, and my PMS are always open, if you ever need to talk.

For my social media info, check my bio.

I love you all so so so much.

QOTD: Are you going trick or treating?

AOTD: Nope, i don't know what I'm doing yet. I might go haunted housing, or hand out candy to strangers. 2015 was my last year of trick or treating.

How about you guys?

-Lae <3