-9-

Dan woke up and checked the time.

8am

He'd only been out for about two hours, which was about the usual amount of time Dan slept most nights. Dan didn't sleep much, but he liked it that way. He checked his phone.

To his surprise there was a text from Phil. He smiled to himself.

Phil: Hey! Sorry it took me a while to respond. I was busy.

Dan: No problem, so what's going on?

Phil: Not much. Peyton is making me go shopping with her today.

Dan: Sounds boring, why are you going?

Phil: She's making me.

Dan: That little thing can't make you do anything.

Phil: Trust me, she can. I'd rather not get into why right now.

Dan: Oh okay.

Phil: Sorry, so what are you doing?

Dan: Nothing, I just woke up. Only got two hours tho :/

Phil: Why didn't you go to sleep earlier?

Dan: I would if I could, but I can't.

Phil: Oh, well try to sleep more. Is it insomnia?

Dan: Probably, can we get off this subject please?

Phil: Yeah sorry.

Dan: So how long have you been friends with Pj?

Phil: For as long as I can remember, I think we became friends in primary school and we've been hanging out ever since.

Dan: Yeah, him and I are friends, not best friends or anything, he's really nice.

Phil: So I'm guessing Chris is your best friend?

Dan: Yeah. Our relationship is really complicated though. We are easily annoyed by each other.

Phil: And you're best friends?

Dan: As I said, it's complicated. So yeah, let's talk about something more interesting and less personal.

And they did just that. They texted for hours and hours, until Phil inevitably had to go, due to the orders of his girlfriend.

---

I'll try to update tomorrow, and saturday, I'm leaving for a whole week, so I won't be updating. soz guys ily

LEAVE ME QUESTIONS PLEASE OMF

-Lae <3

QOTD: What song are you listening to rn?

AOTD: I'm not even lying I'm listening to 'here come dat boi!!!' on spotify so.

NEXT TIME ON QOTD LANEY IS PROBS GONNA BE LISTENING TO HIT OR MISS OR SWEATSHIRT WHO KNOWS, HALF OF HER PLAYLIST IS FOR IRONY