-8-

Dan: Okay, thanks again Peej.

Pj: No problem!

Dan goes to his contacts, and clicks 'new contact'.

Why is Phil this important. Why is he going to such high extents over some guy he talked to for a few hours. It was all so confusing, but Dan didn't care in the slightest.

He began typing Phil's number into his phone, and made a contact for him, and took a deep breath as he opened the message app, and texted Phil.

Dan: Hey Phil, it's Dan. I got your number from my friend Pj, turns out we're both friends with him.

Dan set his phone down and turned his attention to tumblr for the next few hours as he anxiously waited for Phil to text back.

1 hour

2 hours

3 hours

4 hours

5 hours

Dan doesn't get any response from Phil all day.

Did Phil not want to be friends with Dan? Probably not.

Dan wished he could think that he would fall asleep, waiting for the text back, but Dan wouldn't go to sleep at all.

He didn't sleep much. Sleep was dangerous to him.

His depression basically only let him sleep a few hours a week.

Dan wanted to be happy.

He wanted Phil to do that for him, but Phil probably had no interest in doing that.

Maybe Dan just wasn't meant to be happy. And I guess he'd just have to be okay with that.

---

I know this one was short, I'll try to update tomorrow to make up for it. Also I won't be updating from the 31st to the 6th to 8th. Anyways, love you all, PLEASE LEAVE ME QUESTIONS FOR QOTD FOR FUCKS SAKE.

-Lae <3

QOTD: When did you join the phandom?

AOTD: Well, I know it hasn't been long, but trust me I'm hardcore phannie. I've seen the valentines day video (yikes) (i also used to be a dangirl and thought they were both straight please forgive my sins), I know everything you could know about them, don't worry. But yeah, since around January or February.