-39-

It had been a week since Dan's mom had died, and he'd barely come out of his room, mostly just to go to the bathroom, or when Phil had to force him to eat. They had to push back Dan's audition and the radio station was getting impatient. Phil felt horrible, but he still didn't understand why Dan was so upset. This was the same woman who beat him to a pulp at the age of 7.

"Hey, work wants me to travel to America for a few weeks, so I accepted," Peyton says, snapping Phil from his thoughts.

"Okay?" Phil says, annoyed at the fact that she never even had a discussion with him about it. "Why would the Radio Station need you to go to America?" He asked.

"Did I not tell you?" Peyton asked.

Dan comes downstairs and stands awkwardly, just as Phil asks "Tell me what?"

"I got a new job for this fashion brand I've been absolutely in love with for years!" Peyton explains. "I can't believe you didn't pay attention when I told you."

"I don't recall you-" Phil doesn't bother finishing, by this point he knows he can't win no matter what he says.

"Well I did, when Sheri left she took me with."

"Oh," Phil says, as he's getting into the fridge.

She obviously never told him. Why won't she just admit it? She can't ever be wrong just for her stupid ego because how dare someone threaten her dominance to everyone!

Dan thinks. 

He takes his phone out.

danisnotonfire: god i hate the way peyton treats phil

charlyigay: i know,  havent you noticed before now, she's kinda emotionsally abusive. the bags, and dark spots under his eyes, he always looks tired, and depressed. 

danisnotonfire: ye Aand he loves his job, so is not that.

charlyisgay: smh

danisnotonfire: i'd never treat him that way

"Dan? You're down finally, how are you feeling?" Phil asks, turning Dan's gaze from his phone to Phil's beautiful pale face.

"Better, there's gonna be a funeral soon." Dan murmurs, looking around the room to see Peyton is gone.

"Y'know a while back Pey's parents died, so you're not the only one going through this," Phil mentions.  Dan hums in response, not really caring as bitter as it sounds.

"So, I rescheduled our audition to Tuesday if you don't mind," Phil informs Dan.

"Yeah that should be fine," Dan responds. "Wanna play some Halo?" He asks.

"Ha, no!" Phil chuckles.

"Aw c'mon, why not?" Dan complained.

"Because, you're too competitive! And you're so much better than me!" Phil exclaims.

"Alright, I won't be like I was last time, and I'll take it easy on you," Dan said. "Promise." He says, holding out his pinky finger. Phil smiles and links his pinky with Dan's lookinginto his beautiful chesnut eyes.

- - - - -

"Fuck you!" Dan yells through laughter. "That's not fair I went to get food and you changed the settings so you could get an energy sword." Phil laughs in response.

"You're such a fucking twat Phil Lester." Dan laughs.

"You love it." Phil says.

No i love you,, dan thinks through realization.

---

524 words

PLS READ THIS A/N FULLY AND THROUGHLY

i know im lateandthis one is schort, and i didnt update on wednesday, shit happens man i cant help it,..

i promise i will try to keep she schedule going. as for yesterday i had an orchestra concert and was at abbys all day so i couldnt find time to do it.

anyways im running low on questions so please go to my account ango to activity/conversations and look for my LATEST message asking for questions, and respond to it with any questyions you like :)

anyways i goota mcr ily all srry for lack of updates, im in a really bad mental state at the moment, im doing my best

ps as of march 1st ive had this acc for a year, which is the day i started my book violet and tth has 10k plus reads and now ive started this one with nealy 70k reads so thank you all so much for supporting me especially if you've been here since violet

ps comment if you have been here since violet, doesnt matter when you started as long as i hadnAt finished writing it yet x

QOTD: do you like flowers? what are your favorite type?

AOTD: god theres so many, i love cherry blossoms, daisies, gypsophilas, prchidas and water lilies are all so pretty