-4-

Dan felt a bit more reluctant when he saw the girl holding the boy's hand. It just made him upset for some reason. Dan had never met this guy so why was he so upset that he has a girlfriend? Dan just needs to pipe down. He took a deep breath an looked away from the boy, taking a sip of his water. The boy came closer, which was even more dangerous, as the boy's facial features pierced into his skull, making it harder for Dan to just ignore him.

"Do you know where the bathrooms are? My girlfriend needs to go." He asked. The girl looked expectant as I gave them a confused look.

"I think it's down there." Dan said pointing across the house.

"You go." the boy told her.

"Okay, I'll probably just go and hang out with Amanda" she scoffed, clearly upset that the boy didn't want to wait for her to finish. The boy just shrugged and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before she stomped off to the bathroom. The boy looked to Dan.

"What are you doing at a party if you're just gonna sit here?" he asked. Dan shrugged.

"My friend made me come." Dan told him. He didn't know him, so I didn't tell him the whole story. Dan didn't want to have the this burning interest for him in my stomach, so he tried to repel him.

"Don't you have a girlfriend you could be with?" He asked, trying my best to sound annoyed.

"She's planning on being with a group I don't fit in with very well." he said.

"Looks like we could both use people to talk to.."

"Yeah, I guess." At this point Dan had given up, and let in to the felling of wanting to get to know the boy.

"So tell me about yourself."

"There's really not much to me..." he said. "I'm 19 years old, I go to Manchester University, and I learn law, and that's really the most interesting thing about me." Dan shrugged.

"I'm sure you're more interesting than that." the boy exclaimed. "What are some things you like?"

"Music, Video games, and the internet, basically."

"That was me when I was your age, I wish it still was that way." Dan decided not to ask why it couldn't still be that way.

"So what about you?" He asked.

"I work for BBC Radio 1, I don't have a show or anything, I just help with the technology, make sure every thing is working, I do a lot of stuff for them if I'm quite honest."

"What music do you listen to?" Dan asked.

"Lots of stuff, but mostly Muse and My Chemical Romance."

"I love both of those bands! What's your favorite Muse album?"

"Probably Origin of Symmetry, or 2nd Law?" The boy responded.

With that, the two talked the night away, forgetting time existed as it slipped from their fingertips, making the boy more dangerous to Dan without him even knowing it.

---

Sorry for not updating, I'm such a hoe. I'll be back to daily updates from now until the 31st, as I have to leave for vacation.