-23-

(SPECIAL EARLY UPDATE BECAUSE THE PACIFY HER MUSIC VIDEO CAME OUT!!!)

Dan, Phil, and Charlotte all sat around the table completely silent, as Chelsea, her boyfriend, and Peyton chatted the night away, not even acknowledging their existence. They'd already ordered their food, and were now waiting. Phil couldn't handle the silence, but strangely rather than joining in with his girlfriend, he engaged with Charlotte and Dan.

"So Charlotte, what do you do for a living?" Phil said quietly, trying not to interrupt the conversation between the other three.

"I just work at Starbucks," Charly shrugged. "I've seen you guys a few times there, but I'm usually on break and I sit in the back so you've probably never seen me." She mumbled. 

"Oh, you should say hi next time, we go there quite often," Phil smiled. The sight of the boy's bright smile made him wanted to smile too. It was simply beautiful.

"Um, what about you, er Dan?" Charly asked.

"Oh uh, I go to Uni here in London.." He told her.

"Really? I decided not to go to school, I just want to live my life, I'm done with schools." Dan looked at the girl, wondering how she was the sister of a girl like Chelsea.

"Oh, well I'm thinking about dropping out. I do law and it's really not what I want to do with my life." Dan shrugged.

"Wait what?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, been thinking about it a while actually" Dan explained.

"Oh..." Phil trailed.

Dan didn't understand why Phil looked so upset, or disappointed after he'd said that.

"Um anyways, I'm thinking about starting a youtube channel." Charly said.

"Really? What for?" Phil asked, sounding genuinely curious. It was strange, how Phil could easily care so much for the people he'd only just met. Dan wasn't really interested on where Charly's life was going. He just wanted to be polite, but Phil really, and Dan didn't get that.

"Covers. I've always really liked music, I can play multiple guitars, piano, ukulele, piano, cello, violin, and a few more things that I can't really think about it. Maybe some gaming too, or just vlogs."

Dan was officially interested now.

"Oh that's actually really cool," Dan laughed a little, "I'm jealous, I can only play piano, I wish I could play more but I've never really put my mind to it I guess." Dan said.

"You should, playing is so much fun." Charly enthused. "What do you listen to?"

Phil started before Dan could even respond.

"He's got amazing taste, he's into Muse, and My Chemical Romance-" Charlotte gasped.

"I love both of those!"

"Us too." Phil said.

Us... Us as in Dan and Phil.

Dan liked the way us sounded.

Finally, the food arrived and all conversation stopped.

- - - - -

Everyone had finished, and had just gotten the bill. There were 3. Dan, Phil and Peyton, Chelsea and her boyfriend, who Dan had found out has a name, which was Adam, and Charly's.

Dan wondered why Chelsea would make Charly pay for her own meal. They were sisters, it's the least she could do. Especially when Charly only works at Starbucks and you only need to look at Chelsea to know she's filthy rich. Much like Peyton.

Peyton looks down at the bill and scoffed.

"Really? My meal alone was $30 dollars. This dinner was definitely not worth it."

"I know right?" Chelsea chimed in.

Phil rolled his eyes.

'That was the best meal I've ever had, how could she say that?' Dan thought.

He looked over to Charly, who's eyebrows were furrowed in complete confusion, she was thinking the same thing.

"And we're paying for Da-" Peyton started, but Phil squeezed her hand under the table to stop her from saying anything else. Phil hadn't told Peyton they'd be paying for Dan, because she wanted nothing to do with Dan, and Phil knew that.

- - - - -

Chelsea and Peyton hugged, and so everyone else. Eventually Charly got to Dan. She pulled away.

"It was nice to meet you Dan." She said quietly.

"You too." Dan told her. "We should hang out sometime."

Charlotte was definitely someone Dan would hang out with. Which was abnormal, seeing as Dan wasn't the most social, person on earth.

But he liked Charly. Not like Peyton had wanted him to though.

---

701 words

how are yall

no qotd because this is a special update. sorry if this chapter is really bad i wrote it really quick and didnt have time to proof read :)

BUT PLEASE GO TO MY ACCOUNT, CLICK CONVERSATIONS, AND REPLY TO THE MOST RECENT THING ON THERE WITH A QOTD FOR NEXT CHAPTER

bye

- lae xx