-7-

Dan had come to a conclusion. Phil made him happy, he made Dan forget. He didn't want to seem creepy, but Phil seemed to be something in Dan's life that he was missing. It seemed strange to him. How after spending a night with one man it seems like this missing puzzle piece.
It was funny how when Dan was with Phil, it seemed like everything was okay. He just drowned in Phil's crystal blue eyes and forgot, and was happy for the small amount of time, and when he left Phil, he was just sad.

He took a deep breath.

This is gonna be creepy. You shouldn't do this Dan, you'll just push him away, stop acting like your life depends on him, you only knew him for an hour...

That hour was the best hour of your my life though.

Despite the creepiness, Dan took a deep breath before scrolling through his contacts and tapping on Chris's name.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Danny! What's up?" Chris asked.

"Hey Chris, so I was actually social at the party last night and I was-"

"You're kidding me right? You actually talked to people? Was it a girl? Was she hot?"

"Shut up Chris and let me talk you twat."

Silence...

"Thank you." I said. "Anyways, no it was some guy named Phil, and I was wondering if you have his number, his girlfriend made him leave before I could get it."

"No, but I know who he is. I think Peej has it though, they're pretty good mates."

"Alright-"

"I know his girlfriend though, she's hot."

"Whatever Chris, I'll talk to you later." With that, Dan hung up.

Pj was one of him and Chris's friends. Dan and him never really went out of their way to talk to each other, but Pj was pretty cool, and it was a good thing he had Peej's number.

He held the phone up to his ear and Pj answered immediately.

"Hello?" Pj spoke softly over the phone, unlike Chris.

"Hey Pj, I know it's a bit weird that I'm calling, but I need a favor." 

"Alright, what is it?" He asked, sounding a bit cautious.

"Do you know Phil? I don't know his last name, he was at Jack's party last night. Chris said you'd have his number."

"Oh yeah, Phil and I are really good friends. Him, Peyton, Sofia and I hang out all the time." Dan assumed Peyton was Phil's girlfriend.

"Anyways, yeah, I can text you his number. Anything else?" Pj asked.

"No that's all I needed, thanks Peej."

"No problem, text me sometime. Maybe we can hang out."

"Sounds good, talk to you later."

"Alright bye."

Dan pressed the red button on the bottom of the screen. Five minutes later he got a text from Pj.

---

Okay, so as I said, there won't be daily updates, it's just that Yesterdays chapter was really short.

-Lae <3

QOTD:  What's the last thing you read before this?

AOTD: Well I just finished You're the Straw to my Berry by ughitssophie and I'm reading the sequel too.

PLEASE LEAVE ME QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT QOTD!