Wild Thing

/edited/

"Gemma, Gemma, Gemma!" The 4 year old me screamed as I ran to hug her.

"Katie! Get off of me!" She screeched as she pushed me off. She was mean as a 9 year old.

"Gemma!" Anne's voice rang from behind the camera. "Be nice!"

I stopped the tape as a little boy with bouncy brown curls came on screen.

"See Lynne! That's him!" She screeched.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! You used to know Harry Styles!"

Hi, I'm Katie Flynn. I'm 18 years old with bright red hair and brown eyes.

I'm currently trying to prove to my roommate and best friend, Lynne, that I did once know The Harry Styles.

His mum used to babysit me when I was younger, but then my mum and dad got divorced and I moved to New Jersey with my dad.

And that's where I met Lynne, One Direction's biggest fan.

I like One Direction too. Now, I don't have posters all over my room or a Twitter account dedicated to them but I do know their names, and I have most of their songs on my IPhone. Plus, their all pretty fit too.

It's kinda weird to think that Harry turned out the way he did. I mean, he was always terrible to me. Calling me names, slamming doors, hitting me, not hard but hard for a toddler.

Gemma was nicer, she just didn't like me in her business, so I usually stuck to Anne.

I was 6 when I moved away, Harry 7, and we still hated each other. I remember getting into the car to the airport and him making faces at me, but me being a dumb six year old rolled down the window and threw my drink out at him.

Hey, what can I say? I've always been crazy.

"Katie, Katie! Are you listening?"

My thoughts were interrupted by Lynee trying to get my attention by waving her hands in front of my face. We're weird.

"Nope! Now what did you say?"

She rolled her eyes. "I was saying that maybe he remembers you! That would be so cool! You guys could become instant bffs and Niall could fall in love with me and-"

Her phone went off. It was Jacob, her boyfriend.

"See Lynne! Your boyfriend! Your lucky he stays with you even though you have your crazy obsession! You can't just leave him for some Irishman!" I shook her by the shoulders as I yelled at her jokingly.

"Oh my God I know what to do!" She ran off into her room totally ignoring the call from her boyfriend. Oh well.

In what seemed like only seconds later she returned with her MacBook Pro. She plopped down on the couch next to me and logged on to Twitter.

I laughed. "What are you doing?"

She typed away. "I have 2/5 of One Direction following me, Louis and Zayn. If I can get them to notice you then they'll show Harry and he'll remember you!"

"Lynne, that's ridiculous. First of all your have to get them to notice me then you'd have to get them to show Harry, totally not happening."

"Oh we'll see about that."

Minutes later she had given me various shoutouts on Twitter and Instagram. She DM'd the boys various times and tagged them in everything. She even told her followers to tweet about me!

Soon enough my phone was blowing with notifications. I had 969 followers before, now I had close to 2k!

"Woah! This is insane!"

Lynne smirked. "Indeed it is, indeed it is."

A/N-

Well hi there! I just started a new book! And you just read the first part of it! Hah, I'm so lame. Well anyways, I hope you enjoy this!

Audrey

xx