Chapter Thirty-Six

A/N- I am sosososo sorry for such a late update! I feel so bad... Everything has been crazy, with Christmas shopping and birthdays and ugh!

Speaking of birthdays, it's Louis' birthday! I know your not reading this but happy 22nd birthday Lou!

________________________

H A R R Y ' S P O V

After screaming at Paul for at least fifteen minutes I finally decided to settle down. I just can't believe he pulled me away from Katie like that!

I was just laying on the couch on the private jet, eating a bag of crisps.

My phone went off.

'New news for Katie Flint'.

Yes, I get news alerts when anything new happens with Katie.

I just want to know if she ok or how's she's doing when I'm away.

That's not weird... Is it?

No, she has the same thing for me.

Then again so do a million other girls.

She hasn't texted me when she got home like she told me she would. Maybe she's not there yet?

I opened up the notification.

"Katie Flint, girlfriend of Harry Styles from One Direction's purse is going the other direction!"

What kinda headline is that?

"Earlier today, Katie Flint went with her boyfriend, Harry Styles, to the airport.

After a very, very, long and emotional embrace between the two, Styles was carried off by his main bodyguard, who is known to be Paul Higgins.

It was after Harry was gone, when the chaos went down.

Flint's purse was snatched by a teenage girl, who's name is not being released for privacy reasons.

Once the girl was caught and the purse returned, the teen stated that she was forced into stealing it by a young man.

Katie was then caught leaving with a black haired male, sources say that they were arguing when he grabbed her arm and led her out. Picture Below.

Is this a secret boyfriend? A brother? A cousin? Or maybe it's a kidnapper? A family friend to the Flint's says that Katie hasn't been answering her phone. We hope to hear back from her soon."

I scrolled down to the picture of Katie, with Daniel. He had his hand wrapped around her arm and her face showed the expression of hurt and annoyance.

I was boiling in anger. Why couldn't he just leave her alone! Leave us alone! I mean, is that so hard?

I dialed Katie's number. Straight to voicemail. I then went to her twitter account. She was tagged my somebody, Daniel.

"@Danny_boy- Livestream with @KTFlint in 5min"

Stupid Daniel. A livestream? Really? What in the world are they going to do in a livestream?

I spent the next few minutes stalking Daniel's Twitter account. Doing this, verified my theory that he's a total jerk.

The livestream finally popped up, I clicked the link.

There was Daniel adjusting the camera. In the background was Katie. My precious Katie.

Tied to a chair crying.

I watched speechlessly as he began to violate her. What the heck?

I threw my phone at the ground, shattering it to pieces. I ran to the front of the jet and began to yell at the pilot.

"If you don't turn this jet around right now, I'm going to kill myself!"

"Woah there buddy, calm down. The plane lands in a few hours. Why don't you take yourself a nice, long, nap."

"I can't sleep dang it turn this thing around! My girlfriends being beaten up!"

He instantly jerked the steering thing to the left and continued flying the jet, only faster now.

"Would you like me to drop you off at any specific address?" He asked me.

"You can do that?"

Once he verified that he could land wherever he pleased, even though it wasn't exactly legal, I gave him the address to Katie's house. Within half an hour we were there.

I thanked the driver and hoped out of the jet.

My phone was blowing up. I was getting so many texts and calls from management, the boys, Paul, and others on where I was.

I didn't care, I'll deal with them later. All that matters right now is Katie.

I rang the doorbell, nothing. Banged on the door, nothing. I finally tried the doorknob, it was unlocked. I quietly slipped in the door, tiptoeing through her house.

I made my way through the living room into a hallway. At the very end on the right side was a wooden door with 'Katie' spelled out on foam letters.

I knew this was her room. Not only because of the name but also because I remember it from the time I spent the night. Best night of my life.

I slowly opened the door and inhaled the smell of that Victoria's Secret perfume that she's always wearing.

The walls were painted an extremely light pink color, the curtains just slightly darker, with sparkles.

There was an old white dresser and a dark pink full size wall mirror. Plus a wooden toy chess at the edge of her bed, which had polka dots of different shades of pink.

Obviously, her favorite color is, or used to be pink. Of course I already knew that.

Totally...

I threw myself onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, counting all of the little light up stars. And soon enough, I was asleep.