Chapter Thirteen

So I did end up getting a shirt and pair of leggings at Pink, which took up most of the little amount of money I had in my purse. But I couldn't help myself. It's one of my favorite stores! yet clothes are really comfy. Anyways by the time we got home I was whooped. So went straight up to my room, threw my back on the floor, and hopped into bed. I grabbed my headphones off the nightstand and jammed out until I fell asleep.

I was woken up by Lynne. But II'm glad she woke me up! One, because it was nearly 7 and I had slept for about three hours and two, dinner was ready. I love Lynne's cooking. Her dad used to be a cook at a local diner. Nothing fancy, but I think it's delicious.

I sat on the living room couch eating the amazing chicken alfredo that Lynne had made. We talked about what we, well she got earlier today, what she's going to do when I'm gone, and what I'm going to do in Cheshire. Of course, Harry creeped into the conversation.

So, what were you and Harry talking about earlier?" She wriggled her eyebrows. "What? I wasn't talking to Harry!" I said defensively. How could she know about it? "Oh please, I can read it on your face, you were so talking to Harry." "Well," Then I explained everything we talked about. And we talked for a while, until he had to go for sound check. It still seems weird that he's famous and all. He said even he's not used to it!

Honestly Harry's kinda like a best friend to me. Well we've never 'met' before when we're older but it seems like we've known each other forever. Almost like Daniel, just not as good. I love Daniel, I'm sure of it, and I'm going to tell him before I leave.

"So I leave tomorrow," I told Daniel. We were currently sitting way out in the country, in a big grassy meadow. It was our last day together, for a while, so we had to do something. So we packed a picnic and drove out here.

We've just been talking, about everything. Did you know his favorite sandwich is a Cold Cut Combo? Or that when he was a kid, he'd always wanted to be a big time surfer, but never even learned how to surf. I loved knowing all these little things about Daniel, I mean its the little things that count right?

After our little 'make out session' on the meadow Daniel stood up and held out his hand. When we were both up he asked me, "Can I take you somewhere?" When I nodded he smiled and picked me up piggy back style, left the picnic basket and extra food, and carried me back to the car.

Pretty soon the car stopped. I tore off the blindfold that sadly, Daniel remembered so he didn't have to use his shirt. I looked out the window, then back to Daniel, who was smiling ear to ear. We were at the beach.

"The place we first met." I said, almost whispering. He nodded as he jumped out of the car and came to help me out. He then lead me to the sand, and then to the water, walking right past that volleyball net where it all started. We sat right at the edge of the ocean, so when the waves shot up they would go up to my knees. I pulled my legs up to my chest so they wouldn't get wet, which was pretty much useless since they were already wet and sandy. It's a good thing I just wore some old cutoff jean shorts and a pink tank top. Daniel didn't care about the water, then again, it didn't hit his knees, he's taller than me. I'm not short, I'm actually pretty tall, he's just taller.

After a while of sitting in peace, my head resting on his shoulder. Daniel turned to me as it he had to say something important.

"Katie listen,"