Chapter Twenty-Four

H A R R Y ' S P O V

"Hello?" I said cheerfully as I picked up the phone. Katie was calling.

I'm currently in my old room, on twitter, not doing much of anything. I was actually planning on calling her later, but I knew she had the funeral. I guess it ended early.

"Harry!" I could tell she had been crying, was crying. But why? She said she didn't even know the guy!

"Yes love, are you alright?" "No Harry, no I'm not." There was slight silence. "Can I see you?"

"Umm I'm not doing anything but don't you have to go to a lunch or something?" She sniffled. "Come pick me up in St.Mark's Cemetery. Please."

I hates how she sounded. So upset. It was right then and there that I decided that I would never hear her talk like that again. No matter what I'm going to make her happy. If we end up dating or not, which I kinda hope we do, I will make sure that she's never even a bit sad.

"I'll be there in ten." I threw on my yellow Nike's and went out to my car. I hopped in and drove off to Starbucks. I remember her saying that her favorite thing ever was a Pumpkin Spice Latte from there. It's my first time really meeting her, so, I wanna make it special.

The drive there is only a few minutes so I decided to stop at a gas station and pick up a mini box of tissues and a bouquet of daisies and roses. Then I drove to the cemetery, where I would finally get to see the girl I love face to face.

(A/N- It's short, I know, I know go ahead and hate me. :p

Sorry about it, it's pretty late here but I wanted to update since I didn't last night. I'll try to update tomorrow and I promise things are going to get more interesting.

Well anyways, Harry said he loved Katie! Woo! But he still doesn't know about Daniel! Oohh drama, drama!

Haha love you guys!

Audrey
xx