Chapter Four

/edited/

"Erhmegerd" I mumbled, my mouth full of orange chicken and fried rice.

"What?" Lynne asked laughing. I swallowed quickly and laughed.

"I said, Oh my God."

"Ohh!" We laughed.

"So," Lynne started. "What does your little hottie look like?"

I giggled and blushed. "Well, he has almost black hair and perfect brown eyes." I said as she grabbed her laptop from the coffee table.

"What's his name?" She asked looking at me, now on instagram.

"Uh Daniel..." I got out my phone and checked his name. "Daniel Kentz"

"Oohh sexy name." She winked at me as she typed away. "Is this him?"

I looked at the computer. Sure enough she had found him on instagram.

"Stalker." I muttered as I grabbed it from her.

I scrolled through his pictures. From what I can tell, he was very sweet and athletic, who had lots of girlfriends. I felt a pang of jealousy. Why? He hasn't even called me yet! Plus the last picture of him with a girl was from almost a month ago.

"Katie!"

My head snapped up. "Ya?"

She rolled her eyes. "And you call me a stalker." She muttered. "You know," She began. "He seems pretty toned."

"Lynne!"

"Woo! Katie! You got a sexy beast on your hands!" I licked her arm.

She screamed and jumped off the couch jumping up and down. "Lynne stop!"

I got off the couch and pushed her. She pushed me back. We were hitting and kicking and pulling each others hair. She pushed my into my bedroom and pushed me on the bed. She hopped on top of me and started punching me in the stomach.

"Ow Lynne! Ow stop!" I screamed while laughing. She rolled off and looked at me. We burst out laughing.

We continued to lay there out of breath. "We're so mean to each other." She said.

"Ya, we are." I replied still trying to catch my breath.

"So," She looked to me. "Ever heard back from Harry?"

I sighed. "No, honestly I was starting to like him. But now I have Daniel and-"

"Wait," She flipped her curly blonde hair. "You don't have Daniel yet. Call him!"

"No I can't, I-"

"Now!"

I jumped up off the bed and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I found his name in my contacts and clicked call.

On the forth ring I panicked. I whispered to Lynne, who was leaning her head on my shoulder. "What if he doesn't answer? He'll think I'm a total loser!"

"Oh hush up! If the boy knows what's good for him he'll-" I pushed my finger to her lips. The ringing had stopped. He must not have heard it.

"Hello?" A beautiful voice rang through the phone, Daniel.

"Hey Daniel, its me Katie? From the beach?"

"Katie! Thank God you called! I was scared to call you and I wasn't going to do it and-" He rambled on. It was so cute

. I laughed. "Daniel it's fine. So umm do you maybe wanna hang out?"

"Now?" He questioned. He sounded almost hopeful? Wow.

"No, umm not now but maybe tomorrow?"

"Uh ya tomorrow. I'll pick you up at noon?"

"Make it 11:30 and I'll text you the address." I challenged.

"11:30 it is!" He replied laughing. "See ya then!"

"Bye!" I replied smiling. I turned to Lynne.

"Ahhh!" We screamed and danced around. I just scored a date with an amazing guy!