Chapter Thirty-Five

I was screaming and crying. This cannot be happening. I just can't believe Daniel would do this. He'll go to jail, for god knows how many years. And he's still going to broadcast himself beating on me live.

What an absolute psycho.

He gave me a sick smile and walked over to me.

Lets just say there was a lot of screams and bruises.

"Daniel please." I pleaded. He stopped for a second, then smirked at me as he grabbed a lamp from the table.

Right before things were about to get extreme bad, the door flew open.

There was Sam... and Matt.

"Daniel what the heck?!?" Matt yelled as he rushed over to us.

He threw Daniel off the bed onto the floor, where he kicked him in the face various times.

I covered myself with the blanket and continued to cry. "Matt no! Stop it please your going to kill him!"

When it didn't stop I looked to Sam who was just standing in the doorway. "Do something!" I screamed at him.

Sam went and pulled Matt away from Daniel, only to receive a huge blow to the face. "Stop it! Stop it!" I continued to yell.

I soon got up, and ran to the dresser. Smooth move Katie, your cousins practically murdering somebody and your worrying about getting dressed.

I pulled out a pair of boxers and a big shirt, putting them on quickly. I then ran over to Matt and now a very bruised and bloody Daniel.

"Matt please stop!" I pulled him away and Matt turned to me, eyes full of rage. When he realized it was me his expression softened.

"Katie, god are you ok?"

"Ya, ya, I'm fine! Look what you did to Daniel!"

"Ya well he hurt you! And put it online!"

Shoot, the camera was still going.

Soon we heard sirens in the distance, the noise coming closer by the second. I went over to the dresser and chucked the phone at the wall, shattering it.

Soon the cops and an ambulance had arrived. They hauled Daniel to the ER and took Matt and I to the police station. My mum and aunt were there waiting for us.

"Oh Katie thank god your ok!" Mum said as she pulled me into a tight hug. We embraced a little longer until I had to go be questioned.

"So you think he did it to manipulate your boyfriend?"

"Yes, I know he did. He knew he would go to jail! Plus, he tagged Harry in it so he would surely see the video!" I cried back to the detective who was asking me questions.

"Alright Katie, calm down. There aren't going to be any charges against you or your cousin. But we will go to court to determine Daniel's punishment. Are there any other witnesses other than you and your cousin?"

"Well, other than the millions on people on twitter... There was Sam. He's Daniel's brother. He was there with Matt. They showed up together. But after Matt hit him in the face he ran out and we don't know where he went."

"Ok," He scribbled on his notepad. "So were pressing charges for rape, kidnapping, abuse, putting the video online, and illegal military site usage."

"Illegal military site usage?"

"Daniel found out where you lived by using an illegal website authorized for military personnel only."

"Oh."

"We will contact you on the court date. You won't need a lawyer, just yourself and Matt. If you do find Daniel's brother, bring him too. You need as many live witnesses as possible."

"Ok, thanks officer."

We got up from our chairs and shook hands.

"Just doing my job." He smiled. "Take it easy Katie."

I smiled back as I made my way back into the lobby where my mum, aunt, and Matt were waiting for me.

"C'mon, lets get home, it's late. We'll talk more about this later." Mum said as she guided me out of the station. We said our goodbyes and drove home.

A/N- Short chapter sorry! Lots happened though!

Just a tip- next chapter will be in Harry's POV.

Lol byeeee

Audrey

xx