Chapter Ninteen

I quickly answered it, his deep, raspy voice rang happily through the line.

"Katie, love how are you?!?!!" I spoke in a low voice, "I'm good, how are you?" "Great!" He replied cheerfully. "I'm coming back home tomorrow!"

"Really? Wow Harry, that's awesome!" "Ya! I was hoping maybe we could meet up or something? When I get back I mean."

God, he sounded so nervous. I hope I don't sound nervous. I mean I am nervous. Like, really nervous. I don't know why, but every time I talk to Harry, my hands start sweating and my heart starts beating faster. Which doesn't bother me much. But what does bother me is that I'm not like that around Daniel. Why don't I feel all nervous yet giddy inside when I talk to Daniel?

"Ya sure! What time will you get back tomorrow?" "Oh, umm well not tomorrow. I get back tomorrow but I was hoping to spend that day with my family..." He trailed off at the end.

Oh god, I sound pushy. I should've known that he wouldn't wanna hang out with me. Well, it's not that he didn't wanna hang out with me, it's just that he wanted to be with someone else. Right?

Plus, it's only his first day back in Holmes Chapel. He'll probably have jet lag and wanna sleep. Fuck I'm a desperate idiot. Why do I keep making up excuses? It's just Harry. I don't like him do I?

No, I don't like him. I'm just making excuses so I don't have to go back to my mum's house. Ya, that's it.

"Oh, ya right." I stammered back, and right then Jake bumped into me while making kissy faces. "Go away!" I yelled. "Oh, um I'm sorry I can go..." Harry said. Oh crap, he though I was talking to him. "No, no, it's fine. I wasn't talking to-" "Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep" He has hung up.

"I hate you!" I screamed to Jake as I ran out of the bathroom, right through the kitchen, not caring that Doug was still having his 'serious talk' with the boys, and stomped up the stairs into the room I was staying in. "Ughh!!!" I screamed into my pillow.

How come when everything is going great in my life someone or something has to mess it up?

(A/N- Double update, yay! Now, you might be thinking, "Hmm. I wonder why Audrey decided to update twice today? Is it because of the holiday?" Well the answer to that is no. You wanna know why I'm feeling so generous?

Do ya?

Well do ya?

If you don't I don't care,

Cuz I'm too happy.

I'm gonna tell you now.

Ready,

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Almost there...

NOW!!!

I GOT ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!!!! THAT'S RIGHT, I, AUDREY FREAKING EVANS AM GOING TO SEE THE BEST BAND IN THE HISTORY OF BEST BANDS ON WEDNESDAY AUGUST 27, 2014 AT 7:00 pm IN ST LOUIS!!!!!!!

IM SOO EXCITED I CRIED FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND MY PARENTS ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT CUZ MY GODPARENTS GOT IT FOR ME FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT AND IM GOING WITH MY GODMOTHER AND A FRIEND AND OH. MY. GOD. IM DYING!1!1!!1!1!1!!!!1!!1!!1!!!

Who else is going to a concert during the WWA tour???!!!!?!?!?!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I WISH I COULD JUST KISS ALL OF YOUR FACES!!!

WELL THAT WOULD BE KINDA WEIRD BUT I DON'T CARE IM A WEIRD PERSON! I AM SOO EFFING HAPPY RIGHT NOW ILY ALL!!!

STAY PERF,

Audrey

xx