Chapter Twenty

"Katherine honey! Supper is ready!" I ran out of my childhood bedroom into the small, yet modern kitchen where my mom had just made what used to be my favorite meal, spaghetti.

After my little 'tantrum', as the boys called it, I had last night, I stayed in the guest room for the remainder of the time I was there.

My mum came and got me around 9am. Then we went back to the house and I unpacked. We talked for a bit, then I went back into my old room and sat on my phone, texting Harry.

I would say things such as, 'Look, about the phone call...' or 'It really wasn't for you!' And even 'Harry, please answer me!'.

Ya, that's right. 24 messages sent and no reply. Know I know I shouldn't be obsessing over this but I am. I just can't stand the thought of Harry being mad at me.

What if he doesn't want to hang out with me anymore? What if he goes back to hating me?

All of these 'What If's' were the only thing going through my mind as my mum piled the sauced noodles with the oversized meatballs onto one of the many thirty dollar antique plates which mum kept only for special occasions. Well what's the occasion?

"Thanks mum." I told her as she sat down across from me at the grayish/blackish granite island. She nodded quickly as she rolled up the noodles skillfully on her fork and took a bite. She chewed slowly, which made me slightly uncomfortable.

I cleared my throat, "So, what's the occasion? You got out the fancy plates." I laughed a little at the end, just trying to lighten the mood.

"Well you coming home of course." She said bluntly. "Oh." I replied quietly and looked down at my food.

The rest of dinner was silent, until when I got up to put my dishes in the dishwasher. "Katherine, the funeral is at two tomorrow. I assume that you didn't bring anything fitting to wear now did you?" She looked at me curtly. "No ma'am"

"How likely," She muttered. "Since I knew this would happen I made reservations for us at David's Bridal at 7am sharp. That way we will have time to go out to breakfast first and get done just in time to go get our hair and makeup done and be at the funeral forty five minutes early. Now go get ready for bed, I'll be waking you at 6."

I groaned as I padded my way through the living room, down the hall, and into the pink and purple room with the chandelier and bed canopy. As you could probably tell, my parents were, and still are, pretty well off. I fell unto the bed and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. 'One New Message'.

(A/N- Short chapter! Lol sorry I'm going to update again today and hopefully again after that today because I probably won be able to update because I'm going to a Christmas walk thingy with my cousins and won't get back until Sunday night.

So anyways, the next chapter will be in Harry's point of view! Yay, something new! Haha I'm going to switch between people now, you'll be able to tell, I'll put it at the beginning of the chapter.

Thanks! I love you foreva!

Audrey

xx